Best NSV!!!

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
I was printing off paperwork today and was chit chatting with the receptionist. We got on the subject of kids and told her that we're expecting our 5th due next May/June. She asked how old our kids were and when I got to my oldest at 15.5 she stopped dead in her tracks...

After she pulled her jaw up from the floor she said "Get out, you don't look old enough to have a child that old! I thought you were 25ish!" :noway:

Huge ego stroke considering I just turned 37 in September! :laugh:

She's now my newest bestest friend! Ha ha!

Had to share, put me on cloud 9 today for sure!!!

Replies

• Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have guessed you to be in your 30's either. You resemble a bit of the beautiful Katie Holmes.
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I am stunned both at your age and at kid #5! You look great!
  • kieranreagansmommy
    Options
    WOW you have a 15 year old? You look much younger than your age!!!! One hot Mamma!
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Thanks guys! Y'all are to sweet!

I keep hearing Katie Holms quite a bit more now with these 48 lbs down Kinda funny because back in the day I was told I looked like Brook Shields. :laugh:

I guess I was blessed with good genes ;)

Thank you!!! It's funny when she and I are out and about together people mistake is for sisters. She's learned to just play along, she looks like me a lot.
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So many things to congratulate here. You look great!
  • xomodern
    xomodern Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Definitely an inspiration.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have guessed you to be in your 30's either. You resemble a bit of the beautiful Katie Holmes.

Ditto... I thought you were like 27 maybe.. and I agree you do look a bit like miss Katie :)
  • spicypepper
    Options
    <3 you all so very much!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!