restarting for the last time

Options
hello everyone!!

I'm new to the site....a friend recommended it....i already like what ive seen so far....ive lost a lot of weight before but put it back on...i'm ready to lose it again but for the last time this time....i know i'm going to need all the motivation i can get....having a bit of a hard time getting started with my exercise...i could also be more serious about my eating.

looking forward to meeting you all....keep up the good work :)

Replies

• Rain_Howard
    Options
    It's 95% mental.Ready the mind and the body will follow. If the mind is not ready, the body will fight you every step.
  • redcore
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to you on your journey - I understand completely! It took awhile for diet and exercise to find a permanent place in my life, but 2 years later I'm still doing well even with all the knocks and annoyances of life getting in the way. Consistency is key and you'll do great here with MFP! Just think: it's so easy...weight loss is JUST calories in vs calories out. Create a deficit and you're on your way. No crash diets or killing yourself with unreasonable workouts. Sensibility and consistency... :) You will find that it gets easier and your mind/body will WANT to do things in a healthier way as this turns into a habit :)