November Shred-It Challenge Day 1

Options
Hey Everyone!

Hopefully my post on the original message board got you here. I'll be starting a new message board for everyday of this 30-day challenge.

So, how did everyone do today? Did everyone get their Shred done? I'm embarassed to say I haven't done mine YET. Still plenty of hours left in the day.

Jen

Replies

• Ash091512
    Options
    literatly JUST got done doing mine a half hour ago! better late than never considering its 8pm where im at! LOL

Good luck!!!

Day one complete!!! =]
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I wasn't part of the 1st post, but I would love to join now! And I have yet to shred today either. Lets do it!!! :drinker:
  • Ash091512
    Options
    How do i add it to my exercise log!?
  • hart310
    Options
    Day one went very well for me and I hope well for everyone else!
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    I bought the dvd today put hurt my back yesterday and planning on starting tomorrow. Is that okay?
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Day one completed! I found it easy, no challenging enough...let's c tomorrow.
  • micmac327
    Options
    How do i add it to my exercise log!?

Someone suggested to me to log it as 'Ciruit Training, General'. Log your time as 20 minutes since that's the core length of the workout.
  • FitChic13
    FitChic13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day One is done for me! I got up at 4am to do the shred before work (start work at 6am!) The bonus was that I felt GREAT for the rest of the day! Tomorrow my beginning stats will be in my signature under my ticker. Sorry - can't do a photo! Not until 20 pounds comes off anyway!
  • FitChic13
    Options
    How to add the Shred to your exercise -

I have a heart rate monitor and create a exercise called "shred" and add the calories to that. Not sure how else to accomplish the entry - ideas anyone?

HAPPY DAY ONE SHRED! We will all be in a much fitter place by the end of November! :)
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Day One Completed!! I love this challenge!
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I did my day1 shred this afrternoon. I pray I get to complete it this time without an injury
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My babies got me up at 7, so I did mine in front of them, reaching to pat them on the head with certain moves, etc. They were fascinated!

But I sure am glad I wore a running bra and some tummy tamer underwear--the post-partum boobs and twin skin did a lot of moving with all that jumping!
  • livegolden
    Options
    I tried the 30-day shred a week ago...OMG! what a workout in such little time. I going to to keep doing it for the next 30-days
  • mc522
    mc522 Posts: 23
    Options
    Completed L1 D3 this morning! :) i can barely move....
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm embarrassed to say I didn't start it today, homework and family took it out of me today. Then again, I've never really exercised before so there's a lot of anxiety about it. :( But, I'm going to take my measurements and hopefully get going tomorrow!
  • micmac327
    Options
    PHEW! I just finished my Shred for the day. Felt great! I forgot how intense and jam-packed that dvd is!

Day 1 down, 29 to go!

Good job everyone!
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options

But I sure am glad I wore a running bra and some tummy tamer underwear--the post-partum boobs and twin skin did a lot of moving with all that jumping!

I hear you!!!!! This is sooo me!
  • FitChic13
    Options
    PHEW! I just finished my Shred for the day. Felt great! I forgot how intense and jam-packed that dvd is!

Day 1 down, 29 to go!
    :smile:

YAY Jen! What level? I'm pacing myself - Level 1 first, my legs aren't sore but my shoulders are - love it! :smile:
  • lilroo82
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday (1st Nov) - UK time :-) feel ok today, not too achy... Managed the whole thing ok to be honest, though I couldn't do all of the press ups as i have a sore wrist!

Bring on day 2, going to start soon before I go shopping :-)
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I finished my day 1 yesterday and just woke up this morning and OUCH! I am so sore! my legs and arms or burning, but as they say, pain is weakness leaving the body...Im going to have to keep saying that to myself over and over for my next 20 mins with Jillian!!!
    But I also did 30 mins of my fitness trainer 2, with the dancer challenge being a part of that...ouch..haha