Should your shoe size and pant size match??

Options
ctalimenti
ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
Yeah, I just heard this. Is it BS?

Replies

• Reptileszz
    Reptileszz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Absolutely
  • fit4travels
    Options
    Yes
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    I've never heard of a pant size 7.5. So I'm going to go with yes.
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Given that shoes and clothes have different sizing systems around the world, this is pretty much impossible to be correct. Unless you think you should be bigger in some places than other :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    My wife has size eight feet and wears size zero.
    She would have to gain 25 pounds or cut off her feet.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

For WHOM? Idiots come up with all kinds of stupid stuff! Men? Babies? Toddlers? Should males hands indicate the size of their Pe nis?

Also, have you seen some of those runway models with BIG Clown feet and wear size 0?
  • grannylina
    grannylina Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    if this is so, i am in BIG trouble !!!:laugh:
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    IDK- I have big feet, size 10 in womens so i guess I would be OK at a 10 but I am aiming for a 6 or 8
  • ctalimenti
    Options

For WHOM? Idiots come up with all kinds of stupid stuff! Men? Babies? Toddlers? Shounld males hands be in relation to their Pe nis?

Women in the U.S.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    if my shoe size and my pant size matched, id either have no feet (size 00) or id have giant feet (kids size 12 or something).
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options

For WHOM? Idiots come up with all kinds of stupid stuff! Men? Babies? Toddlers? Shounld males hands be in relation to their Pe nis?

Women in the U.S.

I am scared to even know what kind of American women you associate with.
  • ctalimenti
    Options
    It does sound a little far fetched but if you think about it in a proportional perspective, it's not really that far off. Sort of like BMI in a way. The taller the woman, the bigger the build, the smaller the woman, the smaller the build. I don't totally buy it but just wanted your opinions.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ok, I wear a size 8 shoes so wearing a size 8 jeans is not out of the question. I'd be happy to get down to a size 10. Maybe I'll make a size 8 my ultimate goal. :smile:
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I have no idea if it's BS or not but I wear a size 6 shoe and back in the good old days I wore a size 6 in pants. I hope to get back to that someday.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Shoe size does not correlate with frame size. It varies far too much for this to be an accurate measure. Sure a lot of short people have small feet but then a lot of them don't. My friend is 5'2" and wears a size 8 1/2 shoe, same as me.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA um yeeaaa. My foot is a size 7. I wear size 1 pants......its either i shrink my foot or grow my waist. I like neither of those options. BS!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I've got a foot in my shoe, but, unfortunately, not in my pants.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The only correlation between my shoe size and my pant size is that with both, I have absolutely no clue what size I really am and need to try on many pairs before finding the right fit.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Actually mine are pretty close right now. I wear an 8.5 shoe and am a 6-8 in pants.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    damn i have been doing this all wrong

i have been trying to lose weight

but in reality all i have to do is start to practice foot binding!