Looking for buddies with simalar goals.

Options
Hello,

So I have been a member on here for a while before my wedding and did well. But then the wedding and honeymoon came and went and I lost track and gained 8lbs.

I am 25 years old, female. I workout 4 - 6 days a week some weeks I am just so so busy I can't fit all 6 in.

I teach a Zumba class 2 times a week on Mondays and Wednesdays, Tuesdays & Fridays I do a BodyRock.tv workout / Jillian Micheals / go running (which ever I feel like, I need to change things all the time keeps me going) and Thursdays I take a yoga class. I try to make it out for a jog at some point over the weekend but due to my job I sometimes work 12 days in a row then only have 1 day off.

HW = 145
CW = 136
GW = 125
UGW = 120 (toned not skinny)

So I am looking for someone in similar goals to me, so we can push each other and perhaps compare as a way of healthy motivation.

Anyone out these feel free to send me a message and friend me.

Thanks x

Replies

• Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am trying to lose the last 6 to 8 pounds , i am stuck right now, have been for months i am doing Jillian Michael's killer buns and thighs every Tuesday and Thursday along with turbo fire and Bob Harper's Pure Strength Burn every monday, wednesday and friday here are my my stats:

Height: 5'1
    Weight: 125
    Goal Weight: 118-120

I will definitely add you
  • BerryFruit
    Options
    I got your Add today. And a few others too. thanks guys. Together we can achieve this. :happy: