Random - Inner Peace

Options
Please tell me what does it mean when people say you should find your inner peace??? lol

Replies

• honeyb7
    Options
    I think it means different things for each individual person. Probably you'll know it when you find it and then can tell us?:smile:
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I think it is when you are happy to be exactly how you are and accept yourself unconditionally. I also think it means that you are at peace with the world. You aren't doing harm, you're doing good for yourself and everyone else and everything else around you. You are at peace.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    It means when you wake up in the morning you praise God for everything you get the opportunity to do that day rather than curse God for what you have to get done. Inner peace is perspective - how you want to view the world and all its offerings.
  • Reaper049
    Options
    Sounds relaxing... peaceful... I do think however I will be little more at peace once i reach my goal weight :happy:
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Please tell me what does it mean when people say you should find your inner peace??? lol

Accept yourself for who and what you are
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    DOUBLE POST MANIA!!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I think it's something you have to find because it sometimes goes out of whack.. Kind of like your thyroid. Have your Dr. run a test if he refuses or says that it feels normal run to another Dr. until one tests it for you.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    It means when you wake up in the morning you praise God for everything you get the opportunity to do that day rather than curse God for what you have to get done. Inner peace is perspective - how you want to view the world and all its offerings.
    That is YOUR definition, that's not what it means in general. Not everyone is religious, OK?
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    That is YOUR definition, that's not what it means in general. Not everyone is religious, OK?

You're right. I apologize. What I should have said was:

Inner peace is when you wake up in the morning and find comfort with what lies ahead in the day to come and can accept the views of others knowing that it's a big would in which we live and we can all learn how to get along. Not having inner peace is when you take offense to the views of others and lash out because you're so insecure with your own beliefs.