New here and looking for a support group!

Options
Hi there!

My name is Craig and I am new to the site, and can already see that I will be spending a lot of time on here. I am serious about this change, and would like to add people who as like minded and want to share successes, failures, motivation and support.

Thanks in advance!

~Craig

Replies

• LillyMosley
    Options
    Feel free:flowerforyou: to add me Craig, the more motivators the better I say
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Glad you found this place, it's a great place. I have been here non-stop for almost a month (or exactly a month) and I feel so driven about getting to my goal because of the people here! :D So best of luck to you on your journey to success! Cheers :D
  • yeahthatpaula
    yeahthatpaula Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Careful now, this place is addictive (。◕‿‿◕。)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request! Support is definitely something worth sharing. :)
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You can add me if you would like...lots of support from this one!
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hi Craig! This site is awesome...a lot of us spend a lot of time here :-) Feel free to add me!
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    sending you a request.
  • NPetrakis
    NPetrakis Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    welcome! this site is great
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too and am absolutely enjoying and benefiting from the support on this site already! I'll send you a request :smile:
  • LucyCarvall
    Options
    Im new too Craig!! Welcome!! you can add me if you want! I am loosing inches rather than lbs at the moment, but at least I can see the benefits! Keep at it and good luck x Lucy