GIRL SCOUT COOKIE TIME

Options
2»

Replies

• DianneLynn
    DianneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good for you Mlieb...you are indeed an inspiration...Keep up that mantra...You should be proud!

Funny how that works Jesusgrl ...Keep up the great work!

Kistinbee ~ I am with you...it's best to just avoid the temptation and stock the cupboards with healthy, low fat alternatives. I know I keep mentioning Thinsation cookie packs..but they work wonders when one has that gnawing craving @ only 100 cals a pkg...the count is there and portion control is done for you.

Giggles @ Anise...Unfortunately there is also Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Valentines Day, Family events (birthdays, weddings & showers, baby showers, etc etc.) that all happen once a year and usually offer decadent seasonal foods...where do we humans draw the line?

Sometimes its just too tough!
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    so many calories, so little cookies. At the amount of calories in just a few cookies, it almost puts a thought into my head to just go eat a burger, more filling. If only I ate more burgers. lol I haven't had a burger since.. early jan. Not for any reason just that I don't care for them too much. :smile:
  • raymonda999
    Options
    My granddaughter who lives with us is a Brownie and my wife is the assistant cookie person for the troop this year. We ended up with 6 assorted boxes of GS cookies in the pantry. We've had them for over a week now and I've only eaten 2 (cookies, not boxes ! :smile: )

-Ray