What has your BEST NSV been?

Options
Hi everybody!

Since everyone is posting about NSV at the moment, I wanted to ask you which one was the best for you. Which Non-Scale Victory made you feel GREAT about yourself? :glasses:

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I need new jeans. All of my pants. I can take them off without unbuttoning them. I feel great.

And I need a new wedding band. I slides right off my hand now. (I need one quick before I lose this one.)
  • uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    :) Great! Apart from the possibility of losing your wedding ring, it sure is awesome! Well done!
  • babettebodiene
    babettebodiene Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I bought a house - all by myself !!! this is the best NSV ever! i found it, checked it out, found all the legal people etc, dealt with everyone and everything myself - and it worked out!!!! im very pleased with myself and love my house!

I feel like i can do ANYTHING now i have done this. :)
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My watch spins round on my wrist now - may have to take a link out! :bigsmile:
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My husband couldn't take his eyes off my butt whilst I was working out :laugh: made me feel fantastic! I'm loving my new butt!!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    GF wanting to dress and undress me the whole time...starting to get annoying
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Knickers fell down in public. Husband near wet himself he was laughing so hard, but he did buy me some lovely lingerie afterwards :)
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    GF wanting to dress and undress me the whole time...starting to get annoying

Lol! I make my husband walk around in just his jeans so I can perve at him all day :laugh:
  • uLinx
    Options
    My watch spins round on my wrist now - may have to take a link out! :bigsmile:

That happened to me, too! It fealt great! :)
  • uLinx
    Options
    Knickers fell down in public. Husband near wet himself he was laughing so hard, but he did buy me some lovely lingerie afterwards :)

LOL! :D Funny way to get a present!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Wearing a pair of shorts in public for the first time since high school!
  • nothingisred
    Options

Haha brilliant! At least there's some positives to take from that.

Mine has been buying two pairs of skinny jeans (UK 14, one trouser size down than when I started) that fit perfectly. I haven't been able to find jeans that fitted properly in nearly 2 years as I'd always get muffin tops or they wouldn't fit over my thighs. And they're already starting to feel loose, I'll be in size UK 12s in no time! Plus my work trousers are getting so loose they're starting to fall down a lot.
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    Running. Never did it my whole life. Now I love it. Oh, and fitting into 32 waist jeans (used to be 44) was a very close second.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Hmmm right now it is a total tie...between my husband telling me that I had a great butt for the first time EVER in more than 16 years of knowing him. OR wearing these jeans today that I haven't in more than 9 years!
  • lightinurlife
    Options
    Sprinting to catch the metro so I wasn't late for work. I ran about a quarter of a mile, as fast as I could in dress shoes, caught the train and when I sat down I wasn't out of breath :) I thought to myself, old me would have had to make a phone call to let them know I would be late.
  • lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My Best NSV to date happened last week at the gym. My regular buddies didn't come with me to a boot camp class that has a ton of running. In a typical class, I would always bring up the rear. the instructor would sometimes create a new, shorter route for me to run, so that I could finish with the group. Well, last Wednesday, I not only finished with the class, I was at the front!! The instructor told me later that I only had an hour to work out, which isn't enough time to be nice and let my friends slow me down. The next day, that instructor wrote another instructor (my friend) an email about how much faster and stronger I was getting and how I was "really inspiring". :)
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Going shopping for a dress for our son's wedding and being able to fit into a 12 for the first time in prob 18 years
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Size 4 Gap jeans.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i did 15 pushups yesterday, THE REAL WAY!!
  • ical50
    ical50 Posts: 61
    Options
    My jeans being too big! The first time this happened, it was just a realization that I was actually doing this and making progress! It was so exciting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!