Fellas Take Care of Your Woman....

Options
13»

Replies

• LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    Cheers to you mate for saying that. It has to be two way street for taking notice and appreciating things though. Sounds like your comment is coming from the heart. Speaking your mind is an awesome thing and hopefully something that helps all other mfp'ers to do the same for their loved ones. Can't take each other for granted. Find something positive in your day about your other half and your kids and it will come back.

cheers
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Fellas, if you don't acknowledge your woman, her beauty inside & outside, her daily contributions, how she puts up with YOU, if you don't take her out and proudly show her off, then another dude will..Man Up!

White_Knight.jpg
  • Mikeybster
    Mikeybster Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Even if she treats you like something she's just stood in? :huh:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Same goes for women. Treat your man like a man. There is so much man bashing on this website and women going off about how they deserve to be treated.

Maybe if you treated your man like a grown up with half a brain he would respect you enough to treat you the way you expect.

Pathetic.

Nice!
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Def goes both ways..

But is def 100% true...
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Fellas, if you don't acknowledge your woman, her beauty inside & outside, her daily contributions, how she puts up with YOU, if you don't take her out and proudly show her off, then another dude will..Man Up!

Dude what you needing brownie points for ??? :P Nah I agree wholeheartedly, seems like some arseholes get good women and treat them like turd, and then genuine blokes can't find a decent catch.... confuses the hell out me sometimes but thats life I suppose

This is soooo true... girls love @$$holes!...I just don't get it.
    But yes men.. show your women you appreciate her... and things will go great for you! :tongue:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,725 Member
    Options
    Lol, many of my male friends suggest I'm the "woman" in the relationship since I do all the "housewife" stuff.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Lol, many of my male friends suggest I'm the "woman" in the relationship since I do all the "housewife" stuff.

LOL, you definitely don't look like the "woman".
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    You're the type of guy that tells her, "Stay inside"
    While you're steady frontin in your homeboy's ride
    I'm the type of guy that comes when you leave
    I'm doin your girlfriend, that's somethin you can't believe
    Cause I'm that type of guy
  • kristinaknoche
    kristinaknoche Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love this....I am dealing with this with my husband....take care of them and support them...let them know they are loved or they WILL find it elsewhere!!!!!
  • DannyA0130
    DannyA0130 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Enter the White Knight! He is the most noble of all the steeds in the kingdom. Bow before his awesomeness!!!

That is hilarious. Where does the Black knight fall into all of this.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Enter the White Knight! He is the most noble of all the steeds in the kingdom. Bow before his awesomeness!!!

The Black Knight is the one servicing the neglected women.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

White_Knight.jpg

HE IS BEAUTIFUL!
  • stampede55
    Options

White_Knight.jpg

HE IS BEAUTIFUL!
    Perfect!
  • stampede55
    Options

The Black Knight is the one servicing the neglected women.
    :laugh:
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Definitely something that goes both ways...must agree with that
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Both ways, if we as women don't show pride, respect, and encouragement to the amazing man that we have, some other girl will go for him.