30DS

Options
I see alot of MFP'ers using the 30DS. Is this the "Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred"? If so, how you liking it?

Replies

• AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Yes its Jillian Michaels. I am only into day 2 but it kills you! So worth it!
  • mrswiley07
    mrswiley07 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I see alot of MFP'ers using the 30DS. Is this the "Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred"? If so, how you liking it?

Yes it is. I love it. It is a great 20 minute workout. It is tough though.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Jillian Michaels is evil . . .

I tried it - was very difficult for me right now. I will try again when I drop some pounds though. I am confident it would help shed some inches!
  • mezzoforteish
    Options
    I completed it a while back, I think it's really fun! It really works you hard but it's only 25 minutes long so I didn't feel reluctant to do it like I did longer workouts. (:
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options
    I will comment on this thread everytime! I love it, been doing it since July.. if you are pressed for time it's a lifesaver. I swear by it. I now alternate it with p90x but for 60 days 30ds is all I did. GET IT!!! you will not regret it.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I started this on October 19th and I love it. I did HAVE to take 2-3 days off because my 2 yr old grandson "hid" my dvd remote. Never did find it, but was able to get my tv remote to work with it, so I am back on. I lost 3 lbs in the first week and I am definitely losing inches. Also, I have had to modify the jumping stuff to use my trampoline because I just can't handle the impact on my knees. I also am not quite ready to move on to level 2 since I do not feel like I should until I have level 1 down to a science. I'm also scared to death of level 2 from what I've read on here! You will get many more responses from much more experienced, but I just wanted to let you know that it is a great workout and will kick your butt! Check out success stories - searching for 30 DS. You will get lots of before/after pics!
  • mezzoforteish
    Options
    Also, I got a lot of muscle definition! I only lost 10 pounds but it felt like I lost more because I got a lot leaner.
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I believe I am on day 35 or so...I was chicken and stayed on level 1 for a full 30 days. Now I am off to level 2 and it is AWESOME. I have lost a ton of inches and it is truly a challenge. I also do Shred it with weights which is also challenging. Still on level one (same reason - scared of lv 2). Well worth the 10 bucks at walmart. LOVE IT and the results
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    LOVE the 30DS and definitely recommend it; Got some great muscle definition thanks to it.

I recently bought Shape's 400-Calorie workout and I'm very happy with it as well.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Yes, love it!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i just finished level 1 (ten full days) and boy do i feel awesome! this is especially great because i've started and stopped the 30DS so many times that it's a great accomplishment to have actually finished a level! time to start level 2 tonight!!!
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I only started it yesterday and I don't think I did enough streching as i'm a little sore today.. hopefully doing it again later will losen me up again :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Jillian is brutal but she gets the job done. I have done 30DS and got amazing results (lost 11.6 lbs and almost 10 inch). Right now, I am working on Ripped in 30 (or atleast I will start back up with it again after I feel better). It took me about 6 weeks to completed 30DS due to personal reasons. It is so worth it!!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I lost 16 pounds on it a while back. I loved it! I am going to be doing it again soon :)
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I started this on October 19th and I love it. I did HAVE to take 2-3 days off because my 2 yr old grandson "hid" my dvd remote. Never did find it, but was able to get my tv remote to work with it, so I am back on. I lost 3 lbs in the first week and I am definitely losing inches. Also, I have had to modify the jumping stuff to use my trampoline because I just can't handle the impact on my knees. I also am not quite ready to move on to level 2 since I do not feel like I should until I have level 1 down to a science. I'm also scared to death of level 2 from what I've read on here! You will get many more responses from much more experienced, but I just wanted to let you know that it is a great workout and will kick your butt! Check out success stories - searching for 30 DS. You will get lots of before/after pics!

I use my trampoline too!! I actually sweat more when I do the jumping on the tramp vs just on the floor!
    Level 2's cardo isnt as bad I dont think. But I dislike the 'skater jumps'
    I have my before and day 15 pics up. AMAZING results so far
  • rockin_momma
    rockin_momma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes... I'm very pressed for time (have 3 children and a full-time job). Thank you for all the comments, they were all helpful.