Need motivation...:)

Options
I am new here and really am looking for people who want to help each other stay motivated. NOT looking for know it all types that walk on water. I am very down to Earth and REAL...looking for other people who are the same. I don't want or expect to have sunshine and roses thrust at me on a daily basis. Life is hard and weightloss sucks, but I want to know that others out there are struggling the same as I am and that I am "normal". If your from SO. Cal ...even better :D

Replies

• Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm not from So Cal -- the opposite side of the country actually (New England) -- but I'll be happy to help motivate you if you return the favor LOL

Feel free to add me as a friend

Karyn
  • SmileFunky2
    Options
    I will help you
  • Tonnenator
    Tonnenator Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Likewise - I am from Ohio and have embraced my "fluffiness" and love myself and others like me......but I am quite miserable in the newly developed side effects of type 2 diabetes. And I am definitely not a sunshine and roses type person LOL!
  • SPheonix22
    SPheonix22 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. How much are you trying to lose?
  • Bmoney11239
    Bmoney11239 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey, i am to struggling with my weight, so much so that i just signed on yesterday.
    i am 400lbs and really feeling hopeless about losing weight and really need some friends to help me along the way, maybe we can be each others push! i would love to have a eat healthy buddy. GOD BLESS
  • p1xelate
    p1xelate Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am by no means perfect but I am working hard and I always welcome new friends to help motivate and keep myself motivated in the process. I am from So Cal too :)
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I just requested an ad..
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm far from perfect, but I'm making this plan work. I'll be happy to shout things at you as needed for motivation :)

It's good that you have real expectations of what getting healthy takes. It's tough, and I have to kick myself in the *kitten* on a daily basis. Some days you eff up, but you just move on.

Good luck!
  • Dangerkitty79
    Dangerkitty79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi from New Mexico, Girl I hear ya, add me