weight-Ins

Options
So far I only weight myselfs on tuesdays in the morning after peeing... (I actually started my journey on a tuesday, so I based it on that) Yesterday I actually saw a couple of threads of people that weight every day in the week, they said their weight fluncuated daily so they only record the lowest weight they see for the week. So I weight myself today (wednesday) to see this theory.... Yep I weight 1lbs less.....

Now my dilemma: continue with tues. weight or put in todays weight?

What do you do?

Thanks for the input!

Replies

• Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options
    You are rocking it at 184, how tall are you??? Keep up the good work.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    well for me I only weigh in once a week (I do Friday mornings) as I find that your weight does fluctuate every day and all day long....so for me I would try to stick with the same day at about the same time....oh by the way feel free to add me as a friend if you would like......hope this was helpful :)
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I think what most people do is check the scales every day, but pick one day per week to record their weight. Otherwise you would be up and down every other day.
  • AMIS456
    AMIS456 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day but I only 'weigh-in' with my weight from Thursday AM weigh-in due to the fact that you do fluctuate daily due to water loss/gain etc. I find that Monday/Tuesdays I generally weigh more from any cheating I did on the weekend that is why I picked Thursday.

Good job so far & keep it up!
  • afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with Kimmy546! You are on the hot tamale train, girl! :wink: Keep it up!
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    your before and after are terrific. :)
  • comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

5'4 thank you! Turns out exercising transforms the body ;o)
  • comeback0903
    Options
    Thank you all! I guess I will stick to tuesdays then... but will start weight in daily it was a little boost to see a new low number ;o)

Thank You
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options

5'4 thank you! Turns out exercising transforms the body ;o)
    Yes it does, I'm 5'3 shorties unite! lol
  • comeback0903
    Options
    lol