Time to find the OLD ME- Mommie Support Group

Options
2»

Replies

• julzmamabear
    Options
    Count me in too..I have 6 kiddos ages 12, 9, 4, 3, 2 & 1 (yes, 4 pregnancies back to back) There's not alot of me time, with juggling working full time, the kids activities, dinner, cleaning and everything else. Luckily my hubby is very supportive of my weight loss goals, but it's still super hard to balance everything.

I was at my highest weight with my last pregnancy (I was on bedrest for preterm labor and preeclampsia and was in & out of the hospital from 30 weeks on) and I normally bounce back pretty well after pregnancy, but doing nothing all those weeks and not being able to get out of bed for more then a quick shower or to use the bathroom really took it's toll, but I'm working hard to get back on track!!! Feel free to add me!!!
  • julzmamabear
    Options
    I live in Erie, PA
  • acorbett07
    Options
    Wow, im not a Debbie Downer either, sorry my post came off that way, im just tired!

No Debbie Downer....I know how you feel!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of this! I am a mommy of two small boys, 18 months apart. I am in the US Navy & will be leaving for a ship in Japan next month. I will be very active until then though. :smile:
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am in the US Navy

I am in the Air Force :]
  • marye2
    marye2 Posts: 25
    Options
    I am in a different season of motherhood as my boys are older at 15 and 12 but I feel the same way. They may be more independent but we have new struggles that we are going through. I am a working mom, so I struggle with juggling cleaning, cooking, laundry, working, running the kids, working out ect. It is definately hard and we all get lost in it and forget who we are. I have the hardest time making myself take time to exercise when the house is not clean and the laundry is not done. Just keep your head up and take time for yourself, even if that is locking yourself in the bathroom for a half an hour for a nice hot bath. (I remember never being alone in the bathroom). Best of luck to you!
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    In the Windy City :) Chicago
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Always looking for added support and giving it where needed - after all isnt that what moms do??? :smile:
    I have an 8 year old and my daughter will be 2 tomorrow - work full time so my plate is always full!! (just not with food anymore!!)
  • destiny637
    Options
    Being a mommy is hard work! I'm def looking for the "new and improved" me! It's a continuous process. Would love any other fellow mommies to add me as well. best wishes all!! :)
  • kelley_m
    kelley_m Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am in Maryland
  • jellybelly1984
    jellybelly1984 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    im in