Grocery Store NSV

Options
Due to our busy schedule the last couple of weeks, my fiance and I have not gone grocery shopping in around 2 weeks. Eating healthy has been EXTREMELY hard when you have 0 to very little fresh fruits and vegetables around, but I managed. We finally got to go grocery shopping yesterday! Of course I decided to go shopping while hungry which is never a good idea. I was able to conquer my immense cravings and only buy the necessities! The guy behind us in line even commented on our load, "Wow you guys eat so healthy, you're going to live forever!" Why thank you kind stranger :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you.:drinker:
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Those are the best NSVs! When others notice tell you how healthy you seem. Keep it up! It never gets old!
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    Very cool for the guy to notice!!! And good for you for not traveling up and down the center isles grabbing all the processed foods!!
  • lov3vh
    lov3vh Posts: 70
    Options
    <3 love this
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    haha thats awsome!!!!!!
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Nce job!! It's always SOOOO hard to shop when hungry. I was grocery shopping the other day & the cashier asked me if I had kids. I told her no, and she said, "You eat WAY too healty to not have kids." Not really sure what that means... but I'll take it, haha!
  • dvarrassi12
    Options
    Ha! People have very interesting views on eating healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!