Whenever I feel like giving up...

Options
...if Ive had a few bad days of eating I have a look through the success stories on the forums and I start to get all motivated again by looking how far some people have come on their journeys and hopefully I can do the same and 1 day I'll be able to write my own success story,
so all I want to say is..THANKS GUYS! :)

Replies

• Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Great job energizing and re-motivating yourself!
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Ditto your feelings.. this place is awesome!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I do this too...if you ever feel down feel free to send me a message. I'll try and pick you back up when you fall...what else are friends for :drinker:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    ...if Ive had a few bad days of eating I have a look through the success stories on the forums and I start to get all motivated again by looking how far some people have come on their journeys and hopefully I can do the same and 1 day I'll be able to write my own success story,
    so all I want to say is..THANKS GUYS! :)

I TOTALLY agree!! But the bonus is when someone gives simple advice and you look at their ticker and it says they ALREADY lost 100 pounds!!
  • Jls121581
    Options
    I agree!!!!!! *first time ever posting or replying to someone*
  • amycarol59
    amycarol59 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I try and focus on how I feel when I fall off the wagon. It honestly never makes me feel good for too long. Then I read the book that I have instilled as my lifestyle instead of my diet. The Good Mood Diet and she says that we all will fall into the lure of indulgence sometime the key is to "Forgive yourself for the splurge and get back to eating what you know makes you feel better". The guilt of eating that one piece of cake will make you finish the whole cake. So "Let it GO!". That has been my focus as I too fell off my path to health for 3 months this summer. Good Luck and STAY STRONG! Your doing GREAT!
  • MissMotown
    Options
    I feel the same way. I have lost my motivation recently and then I saw a horrible picture of myself that a friend took and I just couldnt believe that was me! I must make a change and I will be looking at success stories on a daily basis!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!