Three for Thanksgiving: Mommy Challenge Part 4

Options

Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Well I tried to add everyone in the challenge, but apparently there's a limit on how many requests you can make in a time frame, so everybody add me :)
  • Meggy247
    Meggy247 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I found this post from jennawcoffee and would love to join as well.
    Friend me!

10/31- 173.6
    11/7-
    11/14-
    11/21-
    11/28-
    11/30-
    Total loss-
    Currently the scale says I lost more but I'll confirm next week. I'd be so happy to break into the 170's, I can't remember the last time I was there. Also, for this month I am running my 2nd 5K on Thanksgiving morning (Turkey Trot) and my goal is to beat my first time and actually RUN the whole thing. My focus for the next few weeks is to actually complete my C25K to help me with my 5K! Nice to meet you all!
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    10/31-164
    11/7-
    11/14-
    11/21-
    11/28-
    11/30-
    Total loss-
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- Quaker Oatmeal Strawberry and cream and Fage 2% Greek Yougurt with Honey

Snack - Toasted Corn Muffin

Lunch- Lentil soup with Spanish cheese

Snack - Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Dinner- small salad
  • Meggy247
    Meggy247 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just getting over a nasty cold, not very hungry but trying to eat my calories at least. I'm not the best planner so I may not exactly stick to this, but I'll try.

Breakfast- Quaker Oatmeal Apple & Cinnamon, Tea

Snack - Clementines(2) and Peanut butter on rice cakes

Lunch- Salad w/ Feta & Tuna, olive oil & balsamic

Snack - Special K 90 cal chocolate bar & protein shake

Dinner- Omelet with veggies and cheese
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I like this idea latoya, my diary is open so feel free to look. =] I've been slacking the last couple weeks, but back at it I must go =]
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- Quaker Oatmeal Strawberry and cream and Fage 2% Greek Yougurt with Honey

Dinner- small salad

how is the fiber one brownie?
  • dietfree2012
    Options

Dinner- small salad

• dietfree2012
    Options
    Just getting over a nasty cold, not very hungry but trying to eat my calories at least. I'm not the best planner so I may not exactly stick to this, but I'll try.

Breakfast- Quaker Oatmeal Apple & Cinnamon, Tea

Snack - Clementines(2) and Peanut butter on rice cakes

Lunch- Salad w/ Feta & Tuna, olive oil & balsamic

Snack - Special K 90 cal chocolate bar & protein shake

Dinner- Omelet with veggies and cheese

love the breakfast for dinner!!!
  • kelley_m
    kelley_m Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late I would love to join.

You all seem like a great support group.

I am currently 204 so I will like to be 199 by Thansgiving.

Breakfast today: special K fruit and yogurt, hemp milk and a cup of strawberries
    Snack: Peanuts/ carrots with hummus
    Lunch Veggie meatballs and seasoned potatoes
    Snack: carrot sticks and hummus
    Dinner...not sure yet.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options

Dinner- small salad

they are yummy!!!
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the anniversary wishes!!! we will go celebrate at PF Changs this weekend, so we will see how that goes:)

I am doing a fast with Jillian Michaels whey protien today so that is all I have had, i will have that for lunch and a salad with chicken breas and oil and vinegar. I had way too much candy and junk so i need to flush this nastyness out!! but I like the whole idea of sharing what we eat!!

Hope you all are having a great day ;)
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hey everyone!!!

Breakfast-had 1 cup of grapes...

Lunch- 1 baked breaded chicken breast patty and 1 cup of baked potato wedges

Dinner-not sure yet....

Snacks- not sure yet...

Lots of WATER!!!!!

Any suggestions?
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    ok here i am with my weigh in/ start weight....... 10/31/11- 160.0
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Okay so I changed my lunch to...
    Tuna fish and quaker mini rice cakes
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hope you all are having a great Wednesday. The sun is shining and it is beautiful here in Indy. I went to workout with trainer today and he told me "you need to go shopping and get you some clothes that fit". LOVE IT!!!
  • kelley_m
    kelley_m Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hope you all are having a great Wednesday. The sun is shining and it is beautiful here in Indy. I went to workout with trainer today and he told me "you need to go shopping and get you some clothes that fit". LOVE IT!!!

Yeah...that's pretty awesome...you are doing great keep up the good work
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have been allowing myself one day a week lately to kinda splurge and then make it up towards the end of the week. With today being my daughters 2nd birthday i have designated today that day so it wont be a model day for me! My diary is open however and i am always brutally honest with what i take in - only way to hold myself accountable!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I believe my diary is open to freinds but here's what I have planned so far:

Breakfast - steelcut oatmeal with brown sugar (might have overdone that a little :blushing: ), hard boiled egg

Lunch - Orowheat (?) whole wheat sandwhich thin with slice of ham and american cheese; baby carrots

Dinner - not sure yet (dinner is usually never planned - can't think that far ahead :blushing: )

Snack - strawberries, mixed fresh fruit

I am not a planner unfortunately, so I tend to eat when hungry and never know what it will be (although I tend to stick to fruit, vegg, 100 calorie snack packs, or diet ice cream).

Hope everyone is having a great hump day! I've been having a hard couple days so I'm trying to be more energetic and careful today. Sleep deprevation can do nasty things to your mood, diet and exercise! :yawn: :yawn: How do you ladies with toddlers, infants do it? Mine just does not sleep well most nights (a lot of it is teething and congestion etc). Ugh! I get to the point that I just don't care what I put on my mouth and I hate that!
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mommies and welcome to the new members of our group! Today has been a pretty good day so far and I intend it to stay that way!

Breakfast - PB&J (wheat bread, 3/4 serving of PB and 1 tbsp. grape jam

Lunch - Turkey sandwich on an arnolds whole wheat sandwich thin, a dash of mozz. cheese, romaine and about 1 tsp. of Miracle whip for flavor.

Dinner - not sure yet

Snacks - bananna and fat free lemon yogurt

Hope you all are having a wonderful day. My workouts have been killer and my entire body is aching. Gotta love that!

Tracy