Pandora

Options
I'm not sure how many of you use Pandora, but I thought I would share!!! :)
I came across a workout section on Pandora radio. There is all kinds of stations like 80's cardio, cardio dance, country fitness ect.. Some of you probably already know about it, but I am super excited!! My pandora doesnt work in the gym so I have to download music. This gives me all kinds of ideas for new workout songs!!! Super pumped about this haha!!

Replies

• lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!

Good to know. =]
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    oohh, thanks for sharing!! I use my Pandora for my C25K training.
  • opalw
    opalw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks Im going to go check it out right now! :)
    :flowerforyou:
  • rrgrove
    Options
    thats awesome i had no idea it was on there but use pandora
  • p1xelate
    p1xelate Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I will go take a look at my pandora app!
  • tnorkus
    Options
    cool- Pandora doesnt work in my gym either. This is cool if I decide to go for a run at the park though. Thanks.
  • sehein7
    sehein7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great!! Thank you very much!! I just started using Pandora a couple of weeks ago and am having a hard time finding a way for it to keep playing good workout music. This morning it played Shakira and the next song was a slow instrumental song :yawn:
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!

Just added Classic Power Rock Workout /Yoga workout/ and Country Fitness!!!
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    I didn't know that either! Thanks for sharing :)
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I love Pandora and listen to it a lot when I'm working out at home, but I didn't realize they had a 'workout' section .... sweeeet!! Thanks indeed for passing this along! :)
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Can somone dumb this down for me? I can't seem to find these stations... Do you go through the "create station" on the menu, or some other way?
  • SarabellPlus3
    Options
    Maybe it's relevant that I mean for use on my Droid. I can see how to find these stations on my computer, just not on the phone app.. ?
  • SarabellPlus3
    Options
    Serial post! I think I figured it out, and want to post for anyone else searching for this in the future, like I was. You have to log in on your computer, add the stations there. Then they automatically will be in your phone's Pandora next time you open it. (Unless there's a short cut I never found!).
  • Yary2931
    Yary2931 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Can you suggest some station names???? I couldnt find anything.

Thanks,
  • SarabellPlus3
    Options
    Go to Pandora, on your computer. In the box for Create (or "find?") Stations, click, and look at the menu-- it offers a "Browse Stations" or something to that effect. In there is a list, near the bottom is "Workout", click there, you'll see the workout mix stations. If you add them to your Pandora on your computer, it will be added on your phone next time you use it.

That's if you're using a Droid, anyway. :) Hope that helped!