uh oh!!

Options
look at my diriay and tell me if I did ok??

My gradma and I went out to lunch at cracker barrel and I got what is in my diriay (turkey canberry salad and for deserrt custard) my mom says that I'll be fine cuz I reallly dont eat sweets that much anymore. I weigh 154.2 pounds.

Replies

• Adelegervais
    Adelegervais Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think you'll be fine you just have to have a small dinner and if your really feeling guilty go for a walk that will help you feel better about it!!
  • SPheonix22
    SPheonix22 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You might go over for sure. But don't sweat. I m happy if I only go over once a week. besides I think it lets your body know that its not starving. Itll so okay we were just on restriction but were still eating. Its not that bad. Eat a salad with some grilled chicken and you'll be fine. Also take a walk for 20-thirty minutes.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I looked at your diary and noticed that most days you are significantly under the 1200 calorie mark. SO while you may go over today, you are still running a huge caloric deficit. You might actually want to try eating more day-to-day.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, cracker barrel. :)
  • WKenL
    WKenL Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You're fine.

Going over once in a while is no big deal, especially looking at how well you're doing in general and how much progress you keep making!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You are doing fine. You probably could have had a bowl of soup and get closer to your 1200 cal mark and been fine as well, especailly since your sodium intake was so low.

Good luck on your weight loss.