Sort of new here, 5' 0", 140 pounds

Options
I've been here before but it's been a long time..I'm 42 yrs. old, 5ft tall & 140 pounds. I weighed 136 when I was pregnant with my son 19yrs ago!! I did Weight Watchers about 6yrs ago and lost over 15 pounds. Now I've gained all that back plus more! I've lost all my willpower to say no to food...I eat anything and everything! HELP!!! :frown:

Replies

• NeilsWifex
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm 5.0" and 138.....trying to get to 126 but really stuck!!
    I think the good thing is, whether you'te been on before or not is that your here now

Hope it all goes really well for you on your new journey x
  • myth4ever
    Options
    You will get it, just remember this your life style...not just a trend! Have fun
  • Clare_F
    Options
    I'm also 5ft 0 currently 141lbs want to get to 126lbs.

Hope it goes well for you :)
  • pjy56
    pjy56 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 55 and 5 4 and I weigh 199 I have only done this for 1 week and I have all ready lost 6 lbs I find that if I ask God to help me with this want to eat everything in site that that does help and I have found out if I drink water and flavored water that that also helps me to feel full. Stick with it you can do it and I am trying to beat my 35 year old son at this I know he will win but at least I am not alone :smile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm 5.0" and 138.....trying to get to 126 but really stuck!!
    I think the good thing is, whether you'te been on before or not is that your here now

Hope it all goes really well for you on your new journey x

Woah, me too, like exactly! Weird. It has taken me 5 months to lose 5 lbs. :laugh: But admittedly I wasn' always trying!
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'0" (ok 4'11.5" but I like to round up) and weighed 137 when I joined MFP. At my heaviest, I weighed in at 149. It took about 7 months, but I finally dropped the weight and got back down to 110. You can do it, hang in there! I know it's difficult sometimes, especially at such a low calorie goal, but you can do it! I've found that getting a good workout in most days helps a lot... increases your calorie goal while decresing your appetite (for me, anyway). Good luck!