Hello

Options
My name is Pam and I am looking forward to working with all of you on my journey to losing 108lbs.
If i can be of assitance to anyone please ask and I hope that I can do the same. My recent journeys on different weight loss programs hasn't been sucessful so I am praying that this is going to be different. I pray that each and everyone of you will lose your desired weight.

Replies

• p_carter69
    Options
    My name is Pam and I am looking forward to working with all of you on my journey to losing 108lbs.
    If i can be of assitance to anyone please ask and I hope that I can do the same. My recent journeys on different weight loss programs hasn't been sucessful so I am praying that this is going to be different. I pray that each and everyone of you will lose your desired weight.
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    Hi! Great news! Good luck on youre journey! you can do it! :drinker:
  • famous_101
    Options
    :happy: Hi im new too. I hope you achieve your goals
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome, Pam :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

you have come to the right place. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: take the time to learn about all the great tools on MFP and make use of them. I've been doing this for almost ninety days and my life has changed. I've met wonderful people who have encouraged me, I've learned a lot about nutrition and food choices and exercise and I've made losing weight the top of my priority list (ahead of what people think or what I feel like doing)

take it one day at a time and take baby steps. losing weight takes a long time and it's worth the effort:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: