New to message boards but not to MFP

Hello everyone. :)

I'm here like most which is to lose weight but more importantly to live a healthier lifestyle. I'm pretty motivated to keep up with exercise and actually need it to feel normal. :) I like to call it "sweating out my meanness."

So, exercising is not the hard part for me. The hard part is portion control and staying away from the sweets. If I could find that sweet tooth in my mouth I would pull it out today.

I'm trying to keep my goal very low right now like around a five pound loss so it doesn't seem too monumental to me and undoable. In the long run, though, I think I would be happiest with a 15 pound loss.

I hope to see y'all around the message boards.

<3, zaybedowop

Replies

• zaybedowop
    zaybedowop Posts: 14 Member
    Hello everyone. :)

I'm here like most which is to lose weight but more importantly to live a healthier lifestyle. I'm pretty motivated to keep up with exercise and actually need it to feel normal. :) I like to call it "sweating out my meanness."

So, exercising is not the hard part for me. The hard part is portion control and staying away from the sweets. If I could find that sweet tooth in my mouth I would pull it out today.

I'm trying to keep my goal very low right now like around a five pound loss so it doesn't seem too monumental to me and undoable. In the long run, though, I think I would be happiest with a 15 pound loss.

I hope to see y'all around the message boards.

<3, zaybedowop
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey. you can do this. :flowerforyou: