TMI but I'm so excited

sthomas77
sthomas77 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Success Stories
Okay I know this is way too much info for you guys, but I was so excited and wanted to share. I was walking around in my panties and bra today getting dressed. I bent over in the kitchen in front of my 12 yr old daughter I was like OMG! and she's like what. I was like I can see my hoo-haw..lol! It was the first time I could actually see below my tummy in 13 years, without moving fat around. Of course she cracked up and my hubby did too. But to me it was just awesome! I know its kind of gross but this week has been super hard eating right, and I hurt my hip last week working out and can hardly walk still. I put on like 3 lbs over the weekend, ( I ate out a lot) and my hubby quit smoking and has every kind of junk food u can imagine in our house to help him with not smoking. So its taking all my will power to be good. All I can say is thank goodness for strawberries, and cool whip free. I lost the 3 lbs I gained. I'm hoping for at least one additional pound this week. Thanks for letting me share! I hope I didn't offend anyone. I thought if anyone could understand this it would be you guys! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Okay I know this is way too much info for you guys, but I was so excited and wanted to share. I was walking around in my panties and bra today getting dressed. I bent over in the kitchen in front of my 12 yr old daughter I was like OMG! and she's like what. I was like I can see my hoo-haw..lol! It was the first time I could actually see below my tummy in 13 years, without moving fat around. Of course she cracked up and my hubby did too. But to me it was just awesome! I know its kind of gross but this week has been super hard eating right, and I hurt my hip last week working out and can hardly walk still. I put on like 3 lbs over the weekend, ( I ate out a lot) and my hubby quit smoking and has every kind of junk food u can imagine in our house to help him with not smoking. So its taking all my will power to be good. All I can say is thank goodness for strawberries, and cool whip free. I lost the 3 lbs I gained. I'm hoping for at least one additional pound this week. Thanks for letting me share! I hope I didn't offend anyone. I thought if anyone could understand this it would be you guys! :bigsmile:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    ROFL!! Thats too funny!

Congrats!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    LOL! Congrats on seeing regina again!
  • Oh honey! Isn't that just the best feeling ever?? I remember saying the exact same thing to my best friend when I lost some weight previously. "I was in the bathtub today and I looked down... and I could see my bajingo". She doesn't get it because she's 5'2" and 115 pounds, but she was excited none the less.

Keep up the good work hon! :wink:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    You are too funny!!!!. I loved your story. It 11:37 pm here and I was going bed but after your message, I am going to spend at least the next 20 minute using my exercise bands so I can tone up and may one day soon see mine. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Frost
    Frost Posts: 312 Member
    Yay! And thanks for laugh! :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that is so great. :laugh:
  • iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Haha, that's great! Congrats and good luck on losing the rest of your unwanted weight! :)
  • thats awesome!
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    haha this is so funny cause i seriously just told this same thing to my husband last week!!!! lol love it
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    That is just plain cool, and very funny. From a guys point of view, since I've lost weight, I have seen an increase, so to speak.:wink:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    LOL!! That's AWESOME! It's things like that which keep us motivated! Congratulations on seeing your hoo haw! I'm totally chuckling right now.
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    That is too funny! Thanks for sharing! I'm excited that my butt now fits in hip hugger undies and I'm no longer wearing granny panties. :blushing: I'm not quite ready for bikinis yet, but I'll get there!

Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!!!!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    YAY! :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    That's funny,,, you rock.

Next stop - "Factory Air",,, Hehehee,,, :tongue:
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    :laugh: funny!!! Congratulations to you!!!! That is awesome!:bigsmile:
  • :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: LOL . CONGRATS
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!