exercize help

Options
I am new to the program and am looking forward to using it. I do have a question about exercize. I have limited mobility and can do
no type of weightbearing exercize--walking, bicycling, treadmill--nothing. I can only do workouts sitting or laying down. I am having a difficult time getting any good cardio workouts in---any ideas?

Replies

• DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I once read that for people with limited mobility air punching exercises might be a good cardio option. Just google it and you'll see lots of examples.
  • rocketmouse
    rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Is it possible for you to get into a pool? You might be able to find a gym with water aerobics for people with limited mobility!
  • kya101
    kya101 Posts: 37
    Options
    I was just going to say the same thing. Punching, jabs, upper cuts, cross chest... all very good cardio for limited mobility. The key is breathing with your punches. Also sing and breathing exercises, cardio is all about breathing and getting the blood pumping through your lungs and heart!!! Good luck on your weight loss journey!!!
  • branflake5
    Options
    check on youtube to see exercises from bed and exercises while sitting. good luck to you:)