Here to try this out!!!!

Options
Hi My name ia Sarah.........i'm 21 years old and have had a weight problem since i was 11 years old. It has stopped my life in so many ways but has made me the person i am today and i wouldn't change that for anything. On the other hand i want to be healthy and live a normal adult life filled with fun and no aches and pains. I am happy to announce that i will be attempting to lose 160 pounds in my journey to being healthy. I appreciate any support or comments made. Thank you for reading, it means the world to me.

Replies

• sucre
    sucre Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi My name ia Sarah.........i'm 21 years old and have had a weight problem since i was 11 years old. It has stopped my life in so many ways but has made me the person i am today and i wouldn't change that for anything. On the other hand i want to be healthy and live a normal adult life filled with fun and no aches and pains. I am happy to announce that i will be attempting to lose 160 pounds in my journey to being healthy. I appreciate any support or comments made. Thank you for reading, it means the world to me.
  • jasonbroccoli
    Options
    I must tell you first - YOU CAN DO IT! :) I know you can, because I'm doing it. And so many people here are.

Good luck - and I think you'll like the supportive environment this place provides.

Jason
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard sarah!!

You will love this place. So many supportive and motivated people here to help. You can do this!!

Best of luck in your journey, if you need anything or have questions, feel free to ask.

:flowerforyou:
  • Robin_
    Robin_ Posts: 105
    Options
    You have came to the right place to begin your journey! I waited too long to do this, but you are smarter than me! You go girl! This is soooo possible!! I never thought I could "diet"...but changing my eating habits, and walking brought me this far in six months! Keep us posted, okay? Best of luck to everyone!!:drinker:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!! Your positive attitude means you're over halfway there. Keep it up and enjoy the healthy journey.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • sucre
    sucre Posts: 3
    Options
    thank you so much for your support and kind words in a time of scared and embarassing feelings for me.. Thank you :)