im so mad at myself i just ate a dounut

Options
this is so not like me at all..i feel so bad about eating this dumb donut!!!!:sad:

Replies

• my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    this is so not like me at all..i feel so bad about eating this dumb donut!!!!:sad:
  • kat1000000
    kat1000000 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, i had a happy meal today, but we all are going to have those days, and today was ours! First time i messed up since i started almost a month ago . I'm still on track though, i haven't went over my calories, and i won't!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I ate a chocolate glazed donut earlier today and I'm not beating myself up about it.
    Today is my "reward day" so I'm letting myself go a bit today.
    It's no biggie.
    Tomorrow is another day...

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • prettyinpink
    prettyinpink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I feel that we all should have a Reward Day but have a limit! Do not over-indulge!

To all of us on our mission to success!! :drinker:
  • freyalane
    Options
    don't feel bad for eating one donut! as long as you know you ate it, and acknowledge it instead of pretending you didn't eat it, or just forget about it like i always do. I've just started with this site, and it looks so good because you can just add everything in to each day and this way keep track. so maybe tomorrow you will go for a donut but then remember you felt bad, so have an apple instead! good luck!
  • Assilem
    Assilem Posts: 21
    Options
    My thoughts are there's a difference between eating one donut and the whole box. Don't kick yourself over one. When there's nothing but crumbs and icing sugar left over in the box, start kicking away!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Oh the temptation of it all:devil: Don't worry you can walk it off tomarrow , or play tag with the kids:bigsmile:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself so much for it...you ate because you really wanted it and that's it...just get back on it right away...I work mostly from home and today I went to the office. Well somebody made a chocolate cake and another person made what she calls dirty cake (crushed oreo cookies with pudding, butter and I dont know what else). I gave in to temptation and had some of the dirty cake since I had never had it before and it looked oh so yummy...I just had to work it in my allowed calories...oh, the chocolate cake? I ran as fast as I could :laugh: :laugh:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! Just log the calories! Although quality of calories does matter, for the weight loss it's really about the numbers, so just log those calories and move on!

I had a donut the other day - it was 210 calories, and worth every minute of the 22 minutes of running I had to do to balance it out!
    :bigsmile:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I did a lot worse than a dounut. Don't beat you're self up to bad, we all do it!! HH
  • PixieDust2828
    Options
    A donut huh? I ate WAY too much today. I had a piece of cheesecake AND a cinnamon roll!!!! It's a sin!! I couldn't even log it I was so ashamed.:sad:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Everyone has to stop beating themselves up for "falling off the wagon"
    Now that you've gotten all the cravings out of your system, you can now begin on getting healthy.
    I had a "yummy day" yesterday... let me list the things I ate... breakfast and lunch wasn't bad but dinner was a different story...

Breakfast:
    maple & brown sugar oatmeal

Snack:
    chocolate glazed donut

lunch:
    sandwich: deli chicken slices, 1 1/2 wedges of laughing cow swiss cheese (I was out of regular cheese), fat free mayo, a huge piece of italian bread

dinner:
    1 1/2 helpings of chicken fried steak w/ gravy, 3 biscuits w/ cheddar cheese melted ontop, 3 cheese mashed potato, corn

snack:
    1 1/2 cups of hot chocolate, marshmallows & a chocolate almond biscotti

I don't feel guilty b/c I knew what I was eating... I wanted to eat it.
    If you know you're going to feel guilty about it, don't eat it but if you do, don't be hard on yourself.
    Start over the next day.
    You'll learn to have more will power as you continue.

~Joanna:flowerforyou: