Vegetable Superchare!!

Options
So I am about to begin a 10 day vegetable and fruit juice cleanse. I am planning to consume fresh vegetable and fruit juice only during the next 10 days to cleanse my system and supercharge my vegetable and fruit consumption. Hopefully this will reset my tastebuds somewhat so that I don't crave those highly processed foods. I would love to go a full 60 days (which is very possible) after I see how well I can stick to my juice only cleanse. Have any of you tried the same? What were your successes/struggles? Any tips?

Replies

• Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am on the same cleanse as you, I am doing it for 21 days (I have 4 more days to go). It has been very good to me. The first 3 days you will open your fridge and look around and be like OH YEA, IM ON A CLEANSE. Once your mind is reconfigured and the cravings go away for junk food - you will feel great! I am 5'8'' and I was 140 pounds.... 17 days into it I am now down to 130 lbs (which is pretty light for a tall girl). I have more energy and I feel mentally stronger.

Oh, Ignore what people say on here about how it is a bad idea to go on a cleanse like that.... I highly recommend it.
  • runnermel
    Options
    bump
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,023 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with your liver? lol Just start to encorporated these foods going forward.
  • jullienb
    Options
    Good deal. I am looking forward to the extra energy and mental focus. Besides losing the pounds nutrition improvement is another one of my goals.