New Friends and Motivators Please :)

Options
This is my first day, trying to make a better life style for myself. I am going to Hawaii this christmas and would love to look amazing for it. Add me up ladies and gentlemen :)

Replies

• beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :)
  • lradatz
    lradatz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The vacation sounds like it would be amazing!!! Lots of encouraging people on here, and best of luck to ya
  • AnotherMichelle
    AnotherMichelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome, its such a great community with amazingly supportive people. Feel free to add me :) And good luck on your journey!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hawaii, how nice! That is an excellent motivator. I went to the ocean this Summer for a week. My motivator was to wear a bikini. I did it. Still have a ways to go. But I wore my bikini. :happy: You can do this! I'll be sending a friend request.
    Lots of luck!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    aww i'm envious! you must be excited! i'm glad you've found the right place to achieve your goals! Best of luck for your vacation :D
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome... Please feel free to add me... BESTRODEO
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just got back from a week in Maui and it was FABULOUS! This trip was initially planned for last year and had I gone then, I would have been 100 pounds heavier, so sure am glad I waited. I started my weight loss journey on MFP 13 months ago, and it took me a year and a week to lose 100 pounds. I am now working on maintenance phase, which frankly is probably the hardest part, but I allowed myself to thoroughly enjoy my vacation last week, didn't eat the healthiest at all times but did incorporate exercise into what I did. I came right back and am back into making good, healthy choices. Good luck to you and be sure to use all of the resources here on MFP as well as to add supportive friends.
  • NicoleSix
    Options
    Thaanks everyone!! i look forward to all the added support i know i can do this!! :flowerforyou:
  • mnlisa17
    Options
    Welcome!! Day #2 here and its amazing to be on MFP and all the support!!!