Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

What kind of daily vitamin do you take???

Options
So I try and take a combination of vitamins. Everyday I take a hair,skin, and nails vitAmin and a calcium/vitamin D as well. And every other day/ every 3 days I take the Womens One A Day metabolism support multivitamin. But the thing is every time I take the One A Day vitamin I get nauseated for about 30 mins after I take it so that's why i take it every other/ ever 3 days. An no I'm not perfect, sometimes I forget to take a vitamin at all. Does anyone else get sick when they take vitamins? Or do you think its maybe justthe brand? What vitamins/supplements do you take or recommend?

Replies

• nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I take Vitamin A, Zinc and Biotin. They only make me sick if I don't eat before I take them
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian so I take an iron and vitamin C supplement (Vit C helps you absorb iron) I don't take anything else and my check ups with the dr. show I am not lacking in anything :)
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am lazy I just take a Women's One a Day every single morning.
  • LeslieJK
    Options
    I take a one-a-day and then I take potassium, magnesium and 2 times a week I take iron. I was having bad charlie horse and the Doctor suggested taking everything over the one-a-day. It seems to be helping. I most likely will stop taking everything but the one-a-day in a few weeks. But those are what I am taking now. I also use Emergen-C 1000 mg immunity. It is a powder you mix with 4oz water or oj or any other juice. I use that to help with staying healthy.
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options
    I LOVE the Emergen-C!!! That stuff kicks cold/ flu butt!!!