Here's the thing with Shakeology

Options
taso42
taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
Nutritionally it looks pretty decent. Reviews seem to be mixed on whether it tastes good. It seems spendy compared to other products.

For all I know, it's the Greatest Thing Ever, but here's the thing.. the shameless MLM style marketing force behind it just makes a mockery out of it. I will never take these beachbody people seriously.

By the way, if you would like to order some Tasoplex, the world's greatest meal replacement shake, PM me for a free sample!

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

But, can you make Tasoplex BALLS with it?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Yeah. We need to know that we can make balls. No balls, no dice.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    and PM sent.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I never turn down a free meal.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Wonder if I could I add Tasoplex to my online Amway store?
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    What flavors does Tasoplex come in? I like variety. :flowerforyou:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Nutritionally it looks pretty decent. Reviews seem to be mixed on whether it tastes good. It seems spendy compared to other products.

For all I know, it's the Greatest Thing Ever, but here's the thing.. the shameless MLM style marketing force behind it just makes a mockery out of it. I will never take these beachbody people seriously.

By the way, if you would like to order some Tasoplex, the world's greatest meal replacement shake, PM me for a free sample!

If I can sell Tasoplex to other people through an internet forum do I get a discount when I buy it from you?
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    How do the Tasoplex Balls taste?
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I love their workout programs and swear by them, but the supplements, bars, and shakes are overpriced and with other viable alternatives out there, very hard to justify. When I order anything from their website, I grit my teeth and hurdle through the litany of add ons and extras they try to pimp to get to the actual order screen. I endure it because I love P90X and Insanity and am stoked to do P90X2 early next year.

So...what flavors of Tasoplex do you offer? If it is only nut butter flavor only, I believe I will stick to what I am already using, thank you.
  • BeckyV73
    BeckyV73 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love their workout programs and swear by them, but the supplements, bars, and shakes are overpriced and with other viable alternatives out there, very hard to justify. When I order anything from their website, I grit my teeth and hurdle through the litany of add ons and extras they try to pimp to get to the actual order screen. I endure it because I love P90X and Insanity and am stoked to do P90X2 early next year.

So...what flavors of Tasoplex do you offer? If it is only nut butter flavor only, I believe I will stick to what I am already using, thank you.

I was a Beachbody coach for almost a year because I wanted the discount on the workouts. The shameless pushing from coaches who were above me, not to mention the constant emails from Beachbody staff got incredibly annoying and it just wasn't worth the $15 fee per month. As for Shakeology, tasted good for about the first month then started to taste like puke. Just sayin.
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options

This, I might be interested in. Hmmmm.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options

LOL!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    What can you add to Tasoplex to change it up a bit? Can I add nut butter to it for more protein? You know, I gotta have my protein!
  • taso42
    Options
    We offer a wide variety of flavors: Chocolate
    I have never tried to craft Tasoplex balls, but feel free to try that with your absolutely free sample pack!
    Ask me how you can become a Team Coachbody coach and enjoy discounts on all our products and be the first to hear about exciting new offers!
  • taso42
    Options
    What can you add to Tasoplex to change it up a bit? Can I add nut butter to it for more protein? You know, I gotta have my protein!

It's quite good with nut butter. We call that a Tasoplex Plus.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm. Plus. I like the sounds of that. Besides, I like chocolate. I've decided that in my weight loss journey, to cut everything out of my diet that I like. Chocolate. Booze. Sex. So, chocolate-nut butter-shakes would help me without "cheating" because, if you have a cheat day...you just cheat yourself.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Will it be able to be made into cubes? I am reluctant to put Tasoballs in my mouth, magic or not. It's just a thing I have about spherical objects on my palate.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Will it be able to be made into cubes? I am reluctant to put Tasoballs in my mouth, magic or not. It's just a thing I have about spherical objects on my palate.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I actually got a free sample of shakeology from a coach I met on MFP once. It was the worst thing I had ever tasted. Tasoplex sounds worth a try though. :flowerforyou: