6 week 6 pack just started. anyone else?

MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
I just started 6 week 6 pack and wondered if anyone else did too. how have you been doing? it definitely made me sore today!

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    starting later today
  • MJ7910
    it's so funny how it doesn't seem that bad when you're doing it but boy do i feel it today!!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    I started last week but only did 2 sessions since I alternate between cardio and various Jillian Michaels' workouts. It's one of my favorite, it's challenging but not too hard! I remember being sore the first time I did it... If you look at the Amazon comments, some people complain they do not feel their core working during the workout. Hello? Did we watch the same DVD???
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Will be starting back today..done it before...but I have to find the dvd in the stores...So for now its level 2 on my demand at home..love this workout..
  • MissGoHard
    MissGoHard Posts: 34 Member
    I am going to order today and would like to join you Jillian lovers if thats ok? =)
  • MJ7910
    I am going to order today and would like to join you Jillian lovers if thats ok? =)

of course!!

just did my second day and really liking it. felt better the second day, still a bit sore. at least that means things are working
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    I really want to try this... I think I might do it over winter break unless I can find it online :D
    No TV in my dorm =/
  • MJ7910
    it is pretty good. but i started with 30ds and then did ripped in 30 before this one.
  • MissGoHard
    Yikes! I havent done either? IS it a good idea to start with this one? I mean I consider myself in decent shape, I am looking to tone.
  • MJ7910
    Yikes! I havent done either? IS it a good idea to start with this one? I mean I consider myself in decent shape, I am looking to tone.

i think you'd be fine starting with 6w6p too... it is about the level of 30ds and ripped i would say is a bit harder than both 30ds and 6w6p. so i think you're ok starting out with 6w6p. i would not recommend starting out with ripped or with her other one "killer buns and thighs" unless you are in really good shape. they are hard! ripped i had some struggles with and i'd say i'm intermediate. kband t will be when i'm done with 6w6p... it just looks tough.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    I started last week but only did 2 days. Today I'm restarting and plan to do 5 days/week. 2 days on 1 day off, 3 days on 1 day off.
  • MissGoHard
    Great! Looking forward to it! I can't wait to see the after results! Thanks again!
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Can I join too...but I won't start until Monday. I need to switch my No More Trouble Zones to something else....
  • MJ7910
    Can I join too...but I won't start until Monday. I need to switch my No More Trouble Zones to something else....

of course you can! hope you enjoy it!
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    How's everyone doing with this so far? I'm on day 4 and I think my soreness is finally gone (for now) though it was my stupidity to try both 6w6p and no more trouble zones the same day haha.
  • MJ7910
    I am on about my 8th day of 6 week 6 pack but my second week. I am mixing it up with other stuff beacuse I get bored doing the same workout every day. i am definitely noticing some changes. my waist is looking a lot more defined.