Anyone here with weight GAIN success?

Options
I feel like im the only one on this site to gain weight and even though everyones lovely, i dont seem to find anyone i can relate to.

Replies

• maximus367
    Options
    I am trying to gain some weight?
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I've yet to have success, but I'm in the same boat. It's not easy to do the healthy way, but it is possible! Don't give up.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My best friend is...she's using MFP too, she's gained 2 lbs so far last month!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do a lean bulk, trying to minimize fat gain as much as possible.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    At the moment I'm set up to gain slowly.
  • guccigirlxx
    Options
    I'm the same. I want to gain a few pounds. Not too much. I'm scared to lose control and snowball and gain too much...and I think that's what's hindering my progress. :(
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I'm bulkin' dirty.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to gain muscle (and whatever fat comes with it). I just started a couple of weeks ago though and haven't gained any pounds yet. I also am not sure where my maintenance is so, that's the first step to this experiment. Find maintenance and then eat more than that by a certain amount. And that's the next step, finding the amount over I want to eat.
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    GOMAD
  • Lanaellithorn
    Lanaellithorn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh really? Well good luck, add me as a friend If u need any support xxx
  • Lanaellithorn
    Lanaellithorn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow tell her well done, thats great. I have faith it just takes time. X
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!