He's coming home(:(:

Options
soooo my fiancé is coming home from afghanistan soon and I'll be seeing him for about 4 days. I'm gonna eat right while he's here but I don't know if I'll be able to get my workouts in. I'll be getting some cardio for sure haha (sorry) but I was wondering if it'll really a huge difference if I sorta skip it while he's here? It's been 9 months since I've seen my baby and he's definitely gonna be my priority at that point(:
Thanks!

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    weeee time for sum fun....

cardio
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it for those four days! Get back on track after and enjoy. :) Glad he's coming home safely!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    He's gotta PT so do it together! Have fun however you burn the calories.:)
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Weee~ Both of you should enjoy the reunion! :D Just remember to come back ;)
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your time with him and try not to worry about it! You probably won't have time to worry about it hahah.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I'm SO happy for you!! FORGET those four days! Don't waste your time working out and thinking about food- enjoy your man! Don't let anything take away from those four days. Enjoy them to the fullest :D
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I would not really worry about it. As long as you stay within your cals, you will be fine. Just enjoy yourself with your sweetie. :smile:
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Don't even worry about it. Enjoy the time with your man while he is home. You will at least be getting some exercise :)
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Soooo happy for you!!! Enjoy the time together.
  • mcintyrekn
    mcintyrekn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad he's coming home safely! I appreciate what you guys do so much!! If I were you, I would just enjoy your time with your man. And get that cardio in ;) He IS the priority and don't you feel guilty one bit!!!
  • helma123
    helma123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    So glad he's coming home safe! Enjoy those days together!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your time together and make many happy memories. Please tell him "Thank you!" for his service and sacrifice.