Talk about MAJOR motivation!

Options
Just to light a fire under myself, I booked a boudoir photo session for July, to give my husband for our 8th wedding anniversary!! EEEEK! Now I really really really need to get my rear in gear! I have a deadline, July 15th, and a goal of losing 80 pounds, which turns out to be about 2 pounds a week! Now I must succeed so these are the most smoking hot pictures ever and I can rock that photo shoot with pride!

Any suggestions for kick butt but cheap workout DVDs?

Replies

• spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and any of the Bob Harper ones. (I think that's his name, the other biggest loser guy) They both have cheap quick kick butt DVDs.

If you have Netflix, or OnDemand, you can usually find some on there too.

Good luck!
  • MJHdG
    MJHdG Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Check out excercisetv.tv free videos, cheap downloads and they even have work out plans that you print the plan and just folow the videos on their site according to the shceduel on the print out.
    Good luck and cheers for the smoking hot motivation!
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome and would be so much fun! I love the 30 day shred as well :)
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred will have you sweating and swearing -- in fact, I'd say the sweating to swearing ratio is about 1:1.
  • mec2308
    mec2308 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the P90X Workouts and they really kick your butt, but they aren't too difficult. They put you right in that point where you are challenging yourself but not about to pass out from over exertion. They are also great because the guy is not too cheesy about everything and he makes humor out of it.
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Tae bo is pretty old school and has kind of fallen off the face of the planet but i have a bunch of the DVDs and do them often! They burn some MAJOR calories and i can tell the next day when i can barely move. lol

I have 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels too and it does kick some butt but i despise doing it everyday...but it does have great results if your one that can stick to it (variety is the spice of life) :o)
  • stephaniej05
    Options
    bodyrock.tv
    Zuzana does high intensity workouts that kick Jillian Micheal's *kitten*
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels - 30 day shred!:
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Katie
  • JenSmith1104
    Options
    Just to light a fire under myself, I booked a boudoir photo session for July, to give my husband for our 8th wedding anniversary!! EEEEK! Now I really really really need to get my rear in gear! I have a deadline, July 15th, and a goal of losing 80 pounds, which turns out to be about 2 pounds a week! Now I must succeed so these are the most smoking hot pictures ever and I can rock that photo shoot with pride!

Any suggestions for kick butt but cheap workout DVDs?

Bob harper has his on sale right now for around $5 and he kicks butt! http://www.mytrainerbob.com/store/home.php?cat=250
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Biggest Loser Cardio Max! And I agree with checking them out on Netflix if you have it...maybe even check out youtube!