You can never have too many friends! (:

Options
Well, I have been off track for about the past month. Its time to get back on that wagon and aim towards my goal. I am 5'0 and my goal was originally 100 lbs, but I decided to change it to 110 and we'll see what happens after that. I figured moving my goal up would change my attitude and commitment. I have lost 15 lbs so far so I'm halfway there! I'm sure losing 15 lbs does not seem like a lot to some of you but being so small I don't exactly burn calories that easily. Anyways, I have so many awesome friends on this site and they keep me going. If it weren't for them, I would have given up a long time ago. I could always use some more friends though so feel free to add me! I do try to comment and give you advice or just say great job as much as I possibly can even though I am busy with going to school full time and working on the side. A few of the people I have gotten sort of close to on here have just disappeared since summer ended so I could use some more friends. The more friends, the easier this will be. But if you are going to add me, actually talk to me. This isn't facebook. I don't just want to have a lot of friends, I want friends that I can support and I know will support me as well. I do go through and delete people every once in awhile who do not give me the support I give them. So feel free to add me, and good luck on your journey no matter how little or how much you need to lose! We can do this! (:

Replies

• northernlights907
    Options
    Im looking for new friends as well, and if your my friend on here, I wanna get to know you! =) Just sent you a request btw.
  • andreacord
    Options
    Hey, you can friend me if you'd like. =) And I think that five pounds is something to be happy over, because it means that the person has the drive enough and will to do something good for their body whereas a lot of people don't!
  • sebusch
    sebusch Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to MFP too. Looking for some folks with similar goals. Friend me if you like, and congrats on losing 15lbs! Nicely done!

Shannon