Who is your favorite MFPer?

Options

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    that's an easy one--

Jeannie-- "arewethereyet" -- she's a total sweetiepie!!!!!

Hi my name Jeannie.

Wait, I'm Jeannie! And I loves her too. And Beans. Me loves me some BeansX3
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    that's an easy one--

Hi my name Jeannie.

Oh, yes!!! Me too-- Mrs. Beans rules!! And Batman, and Mrs. Batman-- and Kati and Keiko and Kelle (where are you, woman?) And Amanda, and Lynnie, and Shuntae and Bobbi and Janie and Laura and Noni and Corinth-- !!! So many sweet, sweet people-- and my new hero, Dave!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Not even a mention. {Sigh.} Am going to lurk this post a while to see if there is a hint of me, and then, go postal if things don't work out my way.

Max, you are too subtle in your campaigning. You need to go for threats and intimidation!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Not even a mention. {Sigh.} Am going to lurk this post a while to see if there is a hint of me, and then, go postal if things don't work out my way.

Max, you are too subtle in your campaigning. You need to go for threats and intimidation!

I vote for you stillkristi cuz you are really funny! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    that's an easy one--

Hi my name Jeannie.

:noway: I understand you have been inpersonating me??:grumble:

Oh wait. You are HOT............Yeah, YEah...........that AV is ME!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    that's an easy one--

Hi my name Jeannie.

I must be HOT if TWO hot wimmins is impersonating me!!

:laugh: :laugh:
    Ok THIS is me!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Losin_It

Becky is always sweet, supportive and has lost 51 lbs just doin it day by day

and she always posts on my threads,,,,even the stupid ones...a sweetheart:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    that's an easy one--

I :heart: you too Marla. I love when you slap us and bring us back down to earth! Thanks for encouraging me!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Losin_It

and she always posts on my threads,,,,even the stupid ones...a sweetheart:flowerforyou:
    \
    \
    Right?!?! 51 pounds is nothing to sneeze at and she is always there with a WOOT WOOT!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I have to say there are a small group I have been friends with since the beginning, and I am always meeting new and wonderful ppl along the way.

If I had to name one person who..........ooh wait I cant.............ok 2 ppl.........oh no, uh.

Ok I cant name Tamtastic and Banks/Boss without offending shannon, lynnie, marla, becky, sara, mir, tasha, bohlon, keiko, corin, and so many more................so I wont name anyone at all

cuz thats how I roll

:heart: I love all you guys and gals! (yes, even max and B4 where the heck are YOU!!)
  • Mireille
    Options
    Losin_It

aren't your threads all stupid? :wink:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Why do I feel like I am in the middle of a "Bowling for Soup" song? :noway:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I think that everyone has their own unique and special talents and different personalities!

Whether you are a trouble maker, funny person, inspiration,cat lady, preggo or just downright awesome, everybody has a favorite aspect in my eyes!!!! :wink:

To all the MFPers! :drinker:
  • amanda11475
    amanda11475 Posts: 599
    Options
    I think that everyone has their own unique and special talents and different personalities!

Whether you are a trouble maker, funny person, inspiration,cat lady, preggo or just downright awesome, everybody has a favorite aspect in my eyes!!!! :wink:

To all the MFPers! :drinker:

:flowerforyou: I think magic's reply is perfect! :flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • Mireille
    Options

flirtysmile1.gif
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

flirtysmile1.gif

LOL i love how in that smiley i still have the :indifferent: face :laugh:
    oh wait...... i know why i wasnt named..... this thread isnt about the HOTTEST MFPer:laugh:
    jk folks :indifferent:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I really do love so many here...but there have been several who have been friends of mine almost since day one....

Shannon, Mir, Nat, B4!(:sad: ), Ali(:sad: ),Cmriverside....and several others who have become close buddies like Jeannie(arewethereyet),3babybeans,Pdxmof,Becks,Pillageyourvillage, etc etc.!!

There are way too many to name...but I will honestly say that my friendships here and the support I received is what helped to keep me going and I hope I can give the same to those on this journey as well!

:flowerforyou:

OK, sappy moment is over! YOU ROCK!!:drinker:

:angry:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    lotta Dave and Max worshipping going on around here.

I'm a little late to the discussion...but I'm gonna have to go with MissResa is one of my new favorite buddies.

Also, my first MFP bro, comrad and battle buddy, John Blake. Nice guy even though I don't care much
    for seamen.:grumble:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I really do love so many here...but there have been several who have been friends of mine almost since day one....

Shannon, Mir, Nat, B4!(:sad: ), Ali(:sad: ),Cmriverside....and several others who have become close buddies like Jeannie(arewethereyet),3babybeans,Pdxmof,Becks,Pillageyourvillage, etc etc.!!

There are way too many to name...but I will honestly say that my friendships here and the support I received is what helped to keep me going and I hope I can give the same to those on this journey as well!

:flowerforyou:

OK, sappy moment is over! YOU ROCK!!:drinker:

:angry:

crush.gif

You are my favorite, lover!!!! :love: