Leslie Sansone walking @ home work out DVD's

Options
Hello to all!! this is the first time I have thrown a question out there to everyone, but I am considering buying these and would like some feedback from anyone that has had some exposure to them and what you think of them? I have been walking outside but not that regular. I know that excercise is the key to weight loss as well as portions sizes along with good choices! Soooo, looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Replies

• thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    I have the 5 mile and its awesome. she is very motivating and just postive. Get em!
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love mine...more for toning my legs then actual weightloss
  • Lynnhead1
    Options
    I have not bought the dvds, but I have been doing her youtube videos and I LOVE them!! Great way to workout!
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have 5 of her videos. I love them ALL! The 5 miles is awesome!!! :) Go get you one!!!! She's super motivating and fun!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    i used to do these with my best friend a lot... I do other cardio now, but those are still great, especially if you have any physical issues where high impact is difficult! She's very encouraging, and the time goes pretty fast! If I recall correctly, with my bodybugg I burned 400-500 cals an hour...I was over 300 pounds at the time....
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I love the 5 mile fat burning and the 4 mile! I lost most of my weight by doing her workouts. Once you do buy them, log it as aerobics general if there's a "boost".
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have 6 different DVD's from her and I love them all.
  • leftymae5454
    Options
    I have the 3 mile and like it!
  • cynma
    cynma Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have these and I really like them.
  • sunflowertimes
    sunflowertimes Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I think they are great if your just starting out adding exercise to your daily routine. I started with a whole set of her tapes and lost a lot a few years ago. They are super easy to follow. Once you get use to exercising and build up your ability you will probably want something a little harder.
  • JuliePete
    Options
    They are WONDERFUL!!! And if you get several different ones, they keep you from being bored. I would be sure to get both long and short workouts, that way you can't give the excuse that you don't have time to do it. :D Let us know if you get them and like them :D
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Love these! I have three.

They are low impact and she really does keep you moving. You will break a sweat and you dont even have to do any crazy gymnastics to do it!

If you find other exercise hard to do, these are a perfect introduction to getting in a good work out.
  • wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!!! I'm going to get them tomorrow. You are all super!!