Who is your favorite MFPer?

Options
12346»

Replies

• emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I really do love so many here...but there have been several who have been friends of mine almost since day one....

Shannon, Mir, Nat, B4!(:sad: ), Ali(:sad: ),Cmriverside....and several others who have become close buddies like Jeannie(arewethereyet),3babybeans,Pdxmof,Becks,Pillageyourvillage, etc etc.!!

There are way too many to name...but I will honestly say that my friendships here and the support I received is what helped to keep me going and I hope I can give the same to those on this journey as well!

:flowerforyou:

OK, sappy moment is over! YOU ROCK!!:drinker:

:angry:

crush.gif

You are my favorite, lover!!!! :love:

:blushing: You are mine too :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I have to say there are a small group I have been friends with since the beginning, and I am always meeting new and wonderful ppl along the way.

If I had to name one person who..........ooh wait I cant.............ok 2 ppl.........oh no, uh.

Ok I cant name Tamtastic and Banks/Boss without offending shannon, lynnie, marla, becky, sara, mir, tasha, bohlon, keiko, corin, and so many more................so I wont name anyone at all

cuz thats how I roll

:heart: I love all you guys and gals! (yes, even max and B4 where the heck are YOU!!)

Aw, thank you!! I was going to say YOU as one of my favorites! I really don't "know" too many on here, but I love the girls on the Proud thread. :smile: And a couple others who know who they are. :wink:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    I think that everyone has their own unique and special talents and different personalities!

Whether you are a trouble maker, funny person, inspiration,cat lady, preggo or just downright awesome, everybody has a favorite aspect in my eyes!!!! :wink:

To all the MFPers! :drinker:

....and magichatter tooooooo! :heart:
  • mom2one
    mom2one Posts: 24
    Options
    I don't normally post much on the threads, however I read them daily. I would have to say my favorite is Lauramg, she is extremely positive to everyone, and is always there to congratulate everyone. Her posts are always positive. :heart:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I think that everyone has their own unique and special talents and different personalities!

Whether you are a trouble maker, funny person, inspiration,cat lady, preggo or just downright awesome, everybody has a favorite aspect in my eyes!!!! :wink:

....and magichatter tooooooo! :heart:

lol thank you my dear! :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    OMG, I'm out for a few days and I miss this!? :grumble:

I :heart: :heart: :heart: everyone. REALLY!!!

I Learn so much from Tam, Banks, Kerrilucko, Anna-Banana (where have you been anyway?), Dave, songbysweet, loosing it......

The people who get me through my boring work days are Yankee Girl (as much as I hate to admit it...... dang yankee (haha j/k girl - love ya!), Heather (:flowerforyou:), Trouble (heehee!), Magichatter (playin' games:wink: ), sonjavon (:heart::flowerforyou:) AND last but not least OPERA_Bound (opera.gif)!!

I just like all of ya'll!!!!! :blushing: :drinker: :smokin: :glasses: I wouldn't be here if it weren't for ALL of you! :bigsmile:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

BOOOO!!! Too politically correct for me!!! :bigsmile:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    (((I am sorry folks......I just can't help singing this song.))))

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4 Years you think for sure
    That's all you've got to endure
    All the (total d^^ks)
    All the Stuck-up Chicks
    So superficial, so immature

Then When you graduate,
    Ya take a look around and you say "Hey Wait!"
    This is the same as where I just came from,
    I thought it was over? Aw that's just great!!!!

Ch:
    The Whole Damn World is just as obsessed
    With who‘s the best dressed and (who's havin' sex)
    Who‘s got the money. Who (gets the honeys)
    Who‘s kinda cute and who‘s just a mess

And you still don't have the right look
    And you don't have the right friends
    Nothing changes but the faces, the names, and the trends

High School Never Ends!!!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I really do love so many here...but there have been several who have been friends of mine almost since day one....

Shannon, Mir, Nat, B4!(:sad: ), Ali(:sad: ),Cmriverside....and several others who have become close buddies like Jeannie(arewethereyet),3babybeans,Pdxmof,Becks,Pillageyourvillage, etc etc.!!

There are way too many to name...but I will honestly say that my friendships here and the support I received is what helped to keep me going and I hope I can give the same to those on this journey as well!

Everything Tam just wrote except remove Mir and add Tam. :flowerforyou:

Ditto, but remove Nat and add Tam

I love my family!! :love: Seriously, I talk to you people more than I talk to my RL family. :embarassed:

BlueBawling.gifnew_all_coholic.gif

I go work for my paycheck for a bit and come back to find that no one wubs me violin.gif
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

:angry:

Emi is mine :blushing:

I feel you Emi they didn't mention me either :angry:

:laugh: j/k guys n gals i know u wubs me :smokin:
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member