can you tell?

Options
okay so last night I posted that my friends and co-workers had not mentioned anything about my weight loss. you all gave me some good feedback. Thanks. so here is my before and during pic. can you tell any difference?

small3.jpg

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    YEAH I can tell! You look fantastic!! What an amazing start- keep up the great work! :D
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can tell, especially from the side shot, you look much leaner. Keep up the good work!
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    yes i can see a diference your doing great well done
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    yeah, you can def tell! good for you lady, your looking great
  • CRMrunner
    CRMrunner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Uhhh, yeah! Can easily see the difference, looks like you are doing great!! Good job!
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can immediately see the difference! They can't see it because they see you everyday and you are doing this the right way - slow and steady.
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    most definitely!! sometimes I think people dont know how to compliment weight loss because they dont want to hurt your feelings saying you were bigger before. You look SO great - very lean. You must feel great about it!! Keep up the good work! :)
  • crr7
    crr7 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. I was afraid that I was the only one that could see a difference just because I could feel the difference.
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you're really shrinking around the middle, WTG!:flowerforyou:
  • TODJ06
    TODJ06 Posts: 85
    Options
    okay so last night I posted that my friends and co-workers had not mentioned anything about my weight loss. you all gave me some good feedback. Thanks. so here is my before and during pic. can you tell any difference?

small3.jpg

You look heaps different! Alot leaner!
    Its good you took the second round of photos wearing the same clothes!

Good on you, keep up the good work!!!!! :D

p.s... I wouldnt be too concerned about what other people say or do not say.... its how YOU feel that really counts!
    If you feel good/better than before, well that is the main thing!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress. I can definately see a significant difference. Those who see you constantly won't notice the changes vs. someone who hasn't seen you in several months.
  • RoneaWhite923
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • crr7
    crr7 Posts: 17
    Options
    would just like to add that I did not go out in public looking like that (either time) I have a cute blouse that is too low cut for me to wear to work that I wear over this. and yes you can probably guess it is longer and flares out ( a BIG shirt).... but I thought it would tell more if I wore the same clothes both times.
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I noticed I started getting comments at work when I bought new clothes :) You can tell a difference from the above pics - way to go!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    100 percent can tell! Good job on the almost 30 pound loss!

As a person who has around the same amount of pounds you're trying to lose as I do, I can tell you my experience with people noticing: When I lost around the 40 -something pound mark, *that's* when associates started saying "TBL, you look great! What are you doing?". It took forever, but when it finally came, it was so rewarding and sincere. You'll get the random comments soon enough.

Now I can't get people to shut up about it, honestly. :laugh:
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Definitely can tell! Your doing great. Keep it up.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options

small3.jpg
    Being honest, with a side by side comparison, you can see some difference. However if I was shown them separately, then I would not see much difference. But I don't say that to discourage you. It usually takes a loss about 20% of your overall weight to see a significant difference. Keep working at it and keep posting.