weight loss wonders

Options
Just wanted to say hi... well i have been on here for about 3 months now and in that time i have lost 53 pounds... and i can say i have had a personal trainer to help me with everything.... so i can say i don't eat my extra exercise calories a day.... so i lose weight more often.... im tired of being overweight and i don't wanna stay this way... i am thankful for my trainer and am motivated to be a lot skinnier and healthier.... i am just thankful i have lost soooo much weight in a short period of time... any ideas for low calorie healthy food.... i know i have trouble finding things to eat.... also i was a big overeater too and don't want to fall back into that habit any suggestions... also i exercise 7 days a week... to keep myself doing good...

Replies

• 623Hernandez
    Options
    wow... That is an awesome loss! 3 months and 53 pounds gone! That is over 17.5 pounds a month or all most 4.5 pounds a week! AMAZING! So proud of you!
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    wow ! thats a great accomplishment!
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I try to stick with fresh fruits and veggies for snacks, but I too am an over eater, and I have to stick with 100 calorie packs at times if I am having anything that is a "trigger" for me that I can't have the entire box in my home/hand/vacinity. I also keep popcorn around too.

I don't know if this is what you are looking for or not....but keep up the great work!
  • just wanted to say thank you everyone for the encouragement... means a lot ... and miss bean thanks for the great idea... i always run out of things to eat... lol keep up your great work... also i am at 58 pounds lost in 13 weeks... i go for my weigh in tomorrow... ughhh.