Energy energy energy

Options
Is it just me? I noticed that since I started working out that I have more energy, sleep less but it takes longer for me to start feeling tired...

Replies

• Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean, unfortunately due to uni i haven't had much time to exercise at the moment and i am missing this feeling immensely!
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    YUP! I love it! I feel more energetic again, then I go to the gym more often and tire myself out... So I feel more tired now too. Go figure :/
  • AngelTwin27
    AngelTwin27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YUP! I love it! I feel more energetic again, then I go to the gym more often and tire myself out... So I feel more tired now too. Go figure :/

I feel the same way!! Energetic and tired all at the same time! haha So strange, but I am actually craving the exercise and it feels great! :-)

Exercise will naturally boost your energy levels, so go with it!! :-)
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Everything I've done to improve my health has increased my energy. I feel alive again. Im still a sleepy head and love s nap if I get so lucky and my kids are kind.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Totally there with you. I can't even believe this as a type it, but I used to nap every single day. Now, I'm lucky if I get one in a week. I used to have trouble sleeping at night, but now, I'm like a rock. Exercise and decent nutrition really does wonders for not just your body but mind too!
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Is it just me? I noticed that since I started working out that I have more energy, sleep less but it takes longer for me to start feeling tired...

The only way for me to work out is after work. Here's the kicker: I get off work at 11, get home around 11:30ish, and start my workout at 12am. I end up forcing myself to see at 4-5am... then I wake up wide awake at like 10am. What I have been doing after my workout is I have a 750 piece puzzle which allows my brain and body to start relaxing so I go to bed at 2-3am then get up at like 10am.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    Glad I am not alone!! I am addicted to the gym! So I get up around 5:30 am and get ready for work. I work from 8:00am- 4:30pm and then I get home around 5:00pm. I make dinner for Hubby and I and change and then off to the gym around 6:00pm. We are there for about an hour and then its back home for a hot shower and up til around 10:00pm. I go to bed and finally sleep like a rock until about 5:00am at which I just lay there anticipated whether to get up or not until the alarm goes off at 5:30am!!!!!!!! lmao!!!:laugh: :laugh: