NH* 25yr old mommy to 6 awesome kids ready to lose 30lbs..

Options
Hello,
My name is Nicole I live near Austin,TX I'm a 25 yr old mom to 6 wonderful kids 2 sets of twins!!! I'm currently at 175 and trying to reach my goal of 145 or less.. I was 120 before my babies!! So I'm not feeling this new body, its so hard to deal with being overweight and work and 6 kids.. I rearly have time to breath...

Replies

• terrigrace
    terrigrace Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    bless your heart, you amazing mom! we have such similar weight loss goals, I started out 170 and fought my way down to my current 163 over the course of almost two years. I can't even remember what 140 felt like. how old are your little ones? good luck in your journey.
  • nicoleguti
    Options
    Lol.. thank you!! My oldest twins are girl/girl they just turned 7 in June.
    My second set is boy/girl and they just turned 6 in august. And I have a 3yr old and a 1 yr old. Yes back to back twins.. they run in both sides of the family so we were asking for it.. 3 boys 3girls.. but yes I'm looking forward to this, and want it more than anything in the world at this point. I hope we can help encourage each other. I have very little will power and tend to slack
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I was 175 as well about 1 yr ago! I am 22 and I have just 1 baby, but i feel ya. It's not easy putting yourself first but you gotta do it sometimes and take care of yourself and your health! Both of my sisters have 5 kids so I know where your coming from! I used to be a live-in babysitter for my oldest sis so I kinda know how hectic it can be! Welcome to this site! I wish you only success, you can do it! I never thought I would ever be 125, but behold, I finally am :)
  • nicoleguti
    Options
    Congrats corina, that's awesome!! I hope in the near near future I'll be able to tell a success story like yours.. fingers crossed :)