Cardio

Options
I was wondering if any one knew a great Cardio work out i can do at home??? I don't have a gym or anything just weights, floor mat and that's about it.. So is there anything i can do to get a good cardio workout with out having to leave my house... Im doing Biggest Loser sculpting but need more then that!!!

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if any one knew a great Cardio work out i can do at home??? I don't have a gym or anything just weights, floor mat and that's about it.. So is there anything i can do to get a good cardio workout with out having to leave my house... Im doing Biggest Loser sculpting but need more then that!!!
  • Philde04
    Philde04 Posts: 160
    Options
    I think Biggest Loser has a cardio workout too, I think..... When I have to do cardio at home, I do P90X Cardio in addition to my other P90X workout for the day!! That is a great workout!!! That's all I have though, I normally do my cardio at the gym and then P90X at home. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I second the biggest loser cardio workout. I really like that one!
  • miasuperstar
    Options
    Maybe some Ideas......Jump rope, jumping jacks, videos, dancing, if you have stairs- running up and down.
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    30 day shred is my favorite right now!!!! good cardio and weights workout!!
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    Not sure if you have cable or which company you go through, but some offer free exercise videos ondemand. I use the ones on Comcast, they have tons to choose from. But they are all videos that can be purchased through stores. Also if you go to exercisetv.tv they have some free videos you can watch right online or videos to purchase.

Some of my favorites are the Bigglest Loser workouts, most of Jillian Michaels videos are good, and I like the at home walking videos. They have a 1,2,3 mile walk that really gets you moving & is just nice for a rainy day when you can't go outside to walk. I usually do 1 or 2 walking videos a day along with some other cardio.

Home that helps
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Put on favorite music.

3 minute Burpees
    3 minute quick vertical jumps, both feet at the same time
    3 minute mountain climber
    3 minute quick jumps from side to side, both feet at the same time
    5 minute running in place
    Repeat
    Cool down.

That's close to 35 minutes of Cardio. :smile:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the tips!!! I just need some type of cardio to get this fat to start melting off and im not sure if doing just sculpting would help...