Hello I'm new here,

Options
So far this site looks like just what I need to get motivated! We are all here for the same reason and that's what makes it nice.

Replies

• lovessweets
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck. Everyone is very nice here and i find if i need to know something about diet or exercise someone will know the answer here.
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • ncmizzy
    Options
    Thank You so much , I feel so motivated already because we are all here for the same reason. I really really need that everyday support to keep going.
  • myth4ever
    Options
    You are doing great, be ready to enjoy your journey!
  • inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome and chances of sticking on the diet is higher when you make many posts. Right now I am sitting and reading people's posts and answering on some of them instead of snacking :). My fingers are busy on the keyboard.
  • ncmizzy
    Options
    Thank You so much , It's hard to stick to a diet plan when everyone in your household don't need to diet,
    so to come here everyday for that support will be nice.
  • nicmacc
    nicmacc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    welcome! if you need a friend I'm here you can add me!
  • Manysongs
    Options
    Good morning!! Isn't this place great!!! :D I always feel good and motivated when I come on here. YAY! I know you will too. I totally understand what you said about being the only one in the family needing to lose wt. Yup, that's me. Same boat. So glad we can support each other in this as well. :)) Happy to see you here!! hugssss
  • ncmizzy
    Options
    You are right Lisa, it really is. I'm glad that you told me about it. I actually came on this morning and forgot about taking my Grandson to school lol, so when I realized what time it was I had to get them ready fast. But it was worth it because it really got me motivated . I haven't moved that fast in a long time. This will be fun I'm really going to make the time for myself. Hugsss to you xoxox
  • aem0200
    Options
    We joined on the same day, we can do it!!