Brag about my wife :)

Options
It's quite a remarkable accomplishment when I think about how my wife has lost over 100 pounds, but I'm becoming amazed at what she can do physically now. She is over halfway through a Jamie Eason program through bodybuilding.com, and she is getting so much stronger and more fit. The link for the leg workout she did last night is listed below. You tell me if I'm crazy, but I think finishing this is remarkable. Also, she didn't half-*kitten* the last few reps in any sets. Her lunges had great form, her long jumps were great, she didn't rest for more than 1 minute between any sets and her squats were very deep. Thanks for letting me brag for a second. :)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer-phase-3-day-57.html

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet that you are bragging about your wife! :*) I wish my husband would do the same.......*sigh*
    Great job to her!!!
  • jeepwidow01
    Options
    It is so wonderful to hear you brag about your wife & you have every reason to do so!!!! What a great man you are!
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Very little impresses me more than when my hubby notices my hard work. I hope your wife knows you brag about her. Love it!
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Your wife is doing amazing! I can only hope that my husband is half as proud when I get to that point as you are! And if he were to tell anyone about it... WOW! Congrats to her for doing so great, and for having an amazing support helping push her to be her best! And, to you for being there for her, and being so proud of her!
  • shan889
    Options
    You're wife is doing amazing. Hooray for her accomplishments! It is so awesome to hear that you brag about her! (as you should of course) :)
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Her progress is to be commended, but she is one lucky lady to have such a supportive husband! I hear about so many people who lose weight only to lose a connection with their spouse, who was used to his/her being fat, or whose spouse is constantly trying to derail them. It's a breath of fresh air to see something like this :)
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. It is very sweet of you to come on here and brag about your wife. She is very lucky to have a supportive spouse because from what I have heard there are a lot of spouses and families on here that aren't so supportive.
  • notapromqueen
    notapromqueen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Give yourself a pat on the back, too! I know without my husbands support, I wouldn't have the motivation or determination that I need to do this alone. So, you deserve a "great job!" and two thumbs up, too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!