28 yr old full time working mom of 3 - p90x, insanity, and o

Hello,

I am relatively new here on MFP. I have been tracking my calories for a couple of weeks now and lurking on the message boards. I have 3 kids under the age of 4 and I work full time. I got in really great shape between baby #2 & baby #3 using P90x, Insanity, and Turbo Jam. I just had baby #3 a couple of months ago and I am working on getting back to where I was pre-pregnancy. It's been a little bit harder this time to lose the baby weight so I have been trying to watch my diet more. My schedule is pretty crazy but I try to keep focused on my ultimate goal - 130-135 lbs, 18% body fat, and fitting back into those size 28 jeans!!! I have about 10-15 more lbs to lose. I am looking for friends who are pressed for time like me but do everything they can to squeeze in a workout. Also, has anyone completed Insanity & the Asylum? I am trying to figure out what to do next after this round of Insanity. P90x or Asylum??? or both!

Replies

• merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Hello
    I am a chalene johnson Turbo fan myself- but did get to take Shaun T's live class of Insanity 2 years back when he was in NYC! It's a bit much for me at this point- but I love love love teachbody products.
  • Good Morning,
    Why not order P90X2. It will be out in Dec 2011. Looks like a lot of fun.
  • KayronM
    KayronM Posts: 165 Member
    I have completed all 3. It's kind hard to say which one you should do next , but I will say Asylum workouts are mostly shorter than P90X, so if time is of a concern then you can do Asylum. Whichever one you choose will give you great results.
  • kellyss20
    kellyss20 Posts: 24 Member
    Jealous!!! Did you get to meet Shaun T?
  • kellyss20
    kellyss20 Posts: 24 Member
    Jealous!!! Did you get to meet Shaun T?