Losin the eggstra by easter 4-9-09

Options
Still not feeling good but managed to get my workout in yesterday. I hate being sick because I am constantly hungry. will try for a workout again tonight. Hope everyone is doing well with their gaols I will not make mine but I am not as upset about that as I thought I would be. I am looking forward to the next challenge.:drinker:

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Still not feeling good but managed to get my workout in yesterday. I hate being sick because I am constantly hungry. will try for a workout again tonight. Hope everyone is doing well with their gaols I will not make mine but I am not as upset about that as I thought I would be. I am looking forward to the next challenge.:drinker:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. I got in a good workout last night. I got on the scale this morning, still under 220! I don't think I will reach my goal by tomorrow but I am only 2lbs shy so I am not upset. I am looking forward to the next challenge. I never joined a challenge before but I am going to keep joining them now, great motivation. Thanks everyone and keep up the good work!!!

Memaw
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    The weight really isn't coming off for me this challenge. I know it has to do with a number of things, but its not for the lack of trying. SO i'll weight tomorrow and see, but i'm ready for the next challenge...is there one starting next monday? Do we have a name yet?
  • memaw66
    Options
    The weight really isn't coming off for me this challenge. I know it has to do with a number of things, but its not for the lack of trying. SO i'll weight tomorrow and see, but i'm ready for the next challenge...is there one starting next monday? Do we have a name yet?
    I haven't seen one yet? I'm ready too!!
  • jk_raven
    jk_raven Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 183
    End weight: 181

Didn't quite make my 5 lb goal, but the 2 lbs I did lose toward the beginning of the challenge are staying off, so I'm alright with that. I didn't quite make the exercise goal either. I got 15/17 days.

This is my first challenge too, and I really like it. Its a great way to stay motivated. Thanks to everyone! I'll keep an eye out for the next challenge.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Hi guys....
    I am still here at 210 i think thats 6 pounds total since i started this challenge and i had no plans on losing anything really but i am so happy with the results....
    I am not weighing in tomorrow as today is my Birthday and i am having chinese food for dinner and cake for desert ... way to blow the 6 pounds i lost LOL its all good i will get some extra workouts in on the weekend :laugh:
    Hope you feel better soon smadag!!!! it sucks being sick!!!
    hope everyone has a great day :)
  • smadag1
    Options
    does annyone have any ideas for a name for the next challenge or a time line. I think we should aim for the next goal to be around mothers day. Were is Teresa I have not sen her post in days
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Thirsty Thursdays Everyone! :flowerforyou:

:drinker: Drink up your water because tomorrow is WEIGH-IN day! :drinker:

Hope everyone is doing well. I see we're all seeming to 'fall short' of our goals, but I like that we're all staying positive about it and accepting that LIFE happens and we're still X amount of lbs CLOSER than we were 5 weeks ago! Keep making the strides that you are ladies, we've all got our stresses and concerns, but we're here to celebrate and comfort each other as well. :love: :flowerforyou: :love:

Foot is feeling a LOT better today, think I'm going to at least go do some upper body weight training tonight. At least get some sort of work out in. I MAY try to get on the elliptical for a little bit, but i'm really nervous about hurting myself further, so we'll see how it goes. I suppose this will take me to 14/17 days of working out. :drinker: I'm pretty pleased with that! (and there's always room for improvement in the next challenge!)

My plan for my next 'personal challenge' will be to reach 40lbs lost by JUNE 5th. One of my best friends from HS is getting married on the 6th...so, that should be another 10-12lbs for me in 8 weeks! I think that's very do-able. How about a "JUNE IS BUSTIN OUT ALL OVER" type of challenge? THat's the first week of June, getting us ready for summer, etc. I'm not very creative on the catchy titles, but that's just an idea from one of my favorite musicals - CAROUSEL. :blushing: Anyone interested?
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Hey everyone! I didn't get to work out yesterday because I had to take my little boy to the doctor and then I had to go to work. I didn't get home until 12:30am!! As soon as I got home I crashed in my bed!! But, today I will get some kind of exercise in! I still weighed in at 303 this morning so that is good!
    Hope everyone has a great day!
  • smadag1
    Options
    Opera I like the title. My next personal challenge is to be 160 by 5/15 wich is my 30th bday. But I am good with any time line.
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone!!

i weighed this morning again and i'm back down to the 157 i was before the sodium overload- so 3 lbs lost overall. i aimed for breaking my plateau and losing 5, so i accomplished half of my weightloss goals-- not bad!

as for exercise, i just did levels 1-3 of BL cardio and i am wiped!! but that makes 17/17! YEAH! :bigsmile:

i'm definitely in for another challenge- maybe to end around mother's day? is that the middle of may, right?? i had such a positive first time experience- let's keep it up!

final weigh in tomorrow- woohoo!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed by everyones drive to be a better you! Way to go!!!!

I did the 30 day shred yesterday - won't have time today travelling YAY!!! leaving for vacation.

I am down 2 for this challenge. I don't know if I'll have access to a computer to check in again tomorrow so that's my final.

Please send me the name for our next challenge when we figure it out so I won't miss it - I really like this group.

Maybe end the next one Memorial Day keeping with the holiday themes?

Ideas:
    Melting the fat away for Summer
    Sizzlin Hot Summer Success
    Summer Slimdown
    Memorial Day Fat Blast

Just some thoughts....
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I dont' think I am going to make my goal either, but I am down 4lbs in 5 weeks, so I will not complain at all.

I am also looking forward to the next challenge. My personal goal is to loose 10lbs by May 16 (the day I leave for my cruise :noway: :bigsmile: I really need to kick it up a notch to make it, but I am really hoping.

As far as you ladys, thanks so much for the motivation. There are some days I just want to give up, but then you all are so encouraging and supportive, I make it through!:flowerforyou:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options

I did the 30 day shred yesterday - won't have time today travelling YAY!!! leaving for vacation.

I am down 2 for this challenge. I don't know if I'll have access to a computer to check in again tomorrow so that's my final.

Please send me the name for our next challenge when we figure it out so I won't miss it - I really like this group.

Ideas:
    Summer Slimdown
    Memorial Day Fat Blast

Just some thoughts....

ooh full of good ideas chrissy!! i LOVE memorial day fat blast and summer slimdown...keep me posted! :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    Options

Ideas:
    Summer Slimdown
    Memorial Day Fat Blast

Just some thoughts....
    Love Summer Slimdown and Fat Blast!
    Could also call it the May Meltdown!
  • memaw66
    Options
    I am also looking forward to the next challenge. My personal goal is to loose 10lbs by May 16 (the day I leave for my cruise :noway: :bigsmile: I really need to kick it up a notch to make it, but I am really hoping.
    Where are you going on your cruise, which cruiseline are you using? I am going on a cruise in August so I just wanted your input.
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options

Ideas:
    Summer Slimdown
    Memorial Day Fat Blast

I'm in for a Memorial Day challenge. That gives us 6 weeks from Monday - nice length of time! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

#1 Vote: Memorial Dad Fat Blast
    #2 Vote: Summer Slimdown

Or, we could stick with the "losin' the ...." theme with Losin' Some Meat by Memorial Day?? :laugh: Ok, maybe not...random. :blushing:
  • smadag1
    Options
    OH OH OH I LOVE MAY MELT DOWN :love: if we make the goal date 5/15 that would be 5 weeks to meet our next goal. Just my opinion I am good with anything.
    Were is Teresa we need her imput
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    I am great with whatever the title is. I just want to be in on another challenge with you guys...Ya'll are great! :smile:
  • smadag1
    Options
    Sent a message to Teresa and she is supper busy @ work so she will check in with us tomorrow