First time in a forum

Options
Hi, it's my first time in a forum ever. I'm a working mom of two small children (ages 4 and 2) and I gained too much weight during my second pregnancy, which I haven't been able to lose. I want to lose 44 lbs and I'm just starting. I don't have a lot of time because of my children, but a week ago I started a daily exercise routine, I'm hoping this and MFP will help me.

Replies

• PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you are in for one hell of a ride with all the laughter going on =)
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Welcome1.gif
  • vivianahm
    vivianahm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Be careful out there! There are some unruly members on these here boards!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    HI

Welcome aboard. I think you came to the right place and you will deffinitely find what you need. You just need to poke around a bit.

conrats on you two little ones.
  • Manysongs
    Options
    Welcome!! This place is great! :)
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    trampoline_dog.gif

Welcome to the boards.. Ignore all the talk about the unruly. They are just trying to scare ya!
  • Stagdaddy
    Options
    Welcome!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the first forum I've ever been on, also. Have fun with it!
  • robin_bird_49
    Options
    My first time here too. Great so far!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all first timers ;) I'm not old enough either. Only a month old here. You guys are amazing! Chose the right place to get your goal! :D I know I am so addicted to this place. Cheers and we all will achieve what we want ;)
  • terrigrace
    terrigrace Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you on your journey. I'm a "new" mom (my little one is almost 2) and initially lost the baby weight. Night shifts, lack of sleep, poor eating habits, no exercise, and a thyroid issue combined to bring me back to the point that I almost weighed as much as when I was 9 months pregnant. I've been trying for a year to lose my excess baggage. MFP seems to be a great resource, and wonderful for us on the go working moms. My trouble has been meal planning ahead, for me and my family, so I can use my calories the most wisely. Good luck to you! Hugs,:yawn:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Make sure you view the chit chat section to really get to know all the colorful people of MFP.