Not New to MFP but new to forums....

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Mark and I have been using MFP since March 2011. I am just now getting involved with the forums due to my shyness when it comes to sharing my weight plan and goals. So I just wanted to say hey and hope to see more of you around.

Replies

• LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hey Mark.. I'm the same... been around since March and regularly surf the forums.... commenting on few. I think being visible, participating.. and having friends is the key to this site!!! :)
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss to date - looks like you are doing a great job!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hello Mark, Its good you have got the confidence to say hello and use the forums. I have posted questions about all different things and friendly replies always come flooding back. Everyone is so helpful. So welcome x
  • kateland
    kateland Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think being visible, participating.. and having friends is the key to this site!!! :)

yes!!!!
  • happychix
    happychix Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    do you know why the weight watchers program is so successful, sure they trick you with their point system into picking healthier choices but its been proven that the biggest reason is the group support and atmosphere - that is what you get here without the hefty weekly cost :)