Looking for an amazing support system :)

Options
Hi! I'm a full time college student who is about to celebrate her 25th birthday. This is the time for me to take care of myself while I still can. I quit smoking about a month ago, so now i'm working on my health and appearance. I've used this site one other time with great success, but let the laziness of studying take over.

I'm looking for great support as I can provide the same. Good luck to all :)

Replies

• ameerah77
    ameerah77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want :flowerforyou:
  • ProudDaddy
    ProudDaddy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. You can add me if you wnat too.
  • nursepaige3003
    Options
    You can add me too! I just turned 26 and want the same thing.
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I just started on here, but have found that this is the place for support! I totally feel the "lost weight and got lazy, now have it back"... I don't get it, I lose mone, it is gone, I lose weight, it finds its way back... ugh! Feel free to add me as a friend, we will get through this together! It is good to have a "buddy" to get throught weight loss with!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I can use some support because for some strange reason most of MFP buddies have falled silent. I am always the one making sure I comment and support everyone...could use that in return. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • celestialtimes
    celestialtimes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too!
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! the more support for all of us the bettter! :)
  • Emily102102
    Emily102102 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just celebrated my 26 birthday in Sept. I also quit smoking in Sept. I was on this site before but let life get in the way.
    I am married w/3 kids now that 2 of them are in school I'm back on track & extremely motivated
    Sounds like we have a few things in common! I'll send you a friend request :happy:
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Welcome~ :) This place is awesome when you need encouragement and support. Remember if you need some cheering, we'll be happy to do that for you. As long as you don't give up on yourself! :D
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi! It sounds like we're in a similar situation!

I'm a 27 year old grad student, full time. I felt like it was finally time to do something about my health, before it was too late. I couldn't bare the thought of having given up while I'm still young!

Add me if you like :smile: